The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-05-2014, 05:30 PM

Want to offer both UPS & USPS shipping options

I want to offer both UPS & USPS shipping for my customers, and have them both set up in my control panel, but only the most recent option to be setup (USPS - Worldwide) is available. I would like the customer to be able to decide which method they would like to have their item shipped by. I have UPS setup to to ship only in the US & Canada and then added USPS to ship worldwide. Once I added that option, the UPS option no longer shows up when checking out. Is there a way to offer both options to the customer?
Old 08-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumen Industries LLC. View Post
I want to offer both UPS & USPS shipping for my customers, and have them both set up in my control panel, but only the most recent option to be setup (USPS - Worldwide) is available. I would like the customer to be able to decide which method they would like to have their item shipped by. I have UPS setup to to ship only in the US & Canada and then added USPS to ship worldwide. Once I added that option, the UPS option no longer shows up when checking out. Is there a way to offer both options to the customer?
Hello,

We have replied you in this post, please, check: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29376
Old 08-08-2014, 10:18 PM

Uugh! User err!! I had the country as New Zealand when I was checking if they both displayed. My mistake. Thank you!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.