The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:52 PM

Removing the store label on the mobile site version's header

My mobile site is at the following url: http://qualicut.ecwid.com

I am trying to get the header area next to the logo to disappear. (see screenshot - The blue area that says "Qualicut store")
http://zip.mn/n3hT5J

I looked for an area to edit the styles for the mobile site and couldn't find one. I then added this line of code to the active theme for my main site (found through inspecting the area in firebug):

/*** Header area adjustments for mobile ***/

.owner_block {
display: none !important;
}

My result is no change. Any suggestions for how to accomplish my goal will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Michel Halbaut; 09-06-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:59 PM

Unfortunately it is not yet possible to customize the mobile version, including applying the custom CSS. Mobile version currently does not load your Ecwid CSS theme and stays intact from your changes.

We are discussing the possibilities to change that in the future versions of Ecwid.

Can you please tell why exactly you would like to remove that block?
Old 09-07-2011, 10:32 PM

I would like to remove the owner block because, frankly, it doesn't look good. (Especially combined with a logo) I was hoping to have just the logo appear at the top of my page.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:39 AM

Default Removing mobile site title

I'm assuming this hasn't changed yet... I'd strongly agree with this post. The store title looks BAD after you've added a custom logo. It looks like Ecwid is prompting for a square logo - but, some of us would rather create a custom banner-type logo at the top instead, that would go the full width of the screen.

I'd urge Ecwid to simply have a checkmark to select if you want the company name to appear at the top of the mobile site - or, if a custom logo has been uploaded, then by default the company name does not appear.

Simply changing this would motivate us to upgrade to silver.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:10 PM

We are silver customer and we do not like this either.
Is there anyway you can fix this?
The tax on the mobile version should also be the same as the site frontstore too.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:28 AM

Would be nice to see that gone as I love ecwid but Implementing mobile into site using iframe and the header just ruins the site appearance http://www.funkylittletreasures.com....e-device-store

So any updates or codes?

PS you developers of Ecwid rock.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan Parnell View Post
Would be nice to see that gone as I love ecwid but Implementing mobile into site using iframe and the header just ruins the site appearance http://www.funkylittletreasures.com....e-device-store

So any updates or codes?

PS you developers of Ecwid rock.
Unfortunately, there is no way to modify the mobile store. No CSS or script can be found to achieve that.

If you did this kind of setup to server the mobile friendly store both to dektop and mobile visitors, then I have some very good news for you: one of the upcoming versions of Ecwid will allow using the very same store widgets for the desktops and mobile clients, so you can use the responsive theme on your site and our full featured, uniformly customizable widgets in it - and make your customers happy no matter what device they use to browse your store.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:13 AM

Sweet Lord sounds good cant wait
Old 02-10-2013, 12:48 PM

Eugene, when do you think this will be released?
Old 02-11-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcogzell View Post
Eugene, when do you think this will be released?
The adaptive design of Ecwid's product listings is to be released with the v. 13.1 of Ecwid. I cannot tell the exact date of unrolling it yet, but this version is in the final testing stage. I expect it to arrive within weeks.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
design, mobile store