The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-24-2019, 01:06 PM

Show Content of Shopping Cart

Hey,

is it possible to show the Content of the Shopping Cart while doing the checkout process?
Right now the Content is not shown on the Payment Site. I would like to be able to see what i am ordering, while entering my payment info.

Thanks
Old 03-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello Michel,

This is Una from Ecwd Customer Care team. Thank you for reaching out to us!

Quote:
is it possible to show the Content of the Shopping Cart while doing the checkout process?
Right now the Content is not shown on the Payment Site. I would like to be able to see what i am ordering, while entering my payment info.
It depends on a payment processor you use. Some of the payment gateways we have integration with, like Square or Stripe, allow customers to enter their billing information and complete the checkout process right in your Ecwid store without redirection to a payment gateway website. Thus, your customer will be able to see what products are in their shopping bag while entering billing information.

Some of the payment processors that redirect customers to a website, for example, PayPal, also display information about purchased products. Can you please tell me what processor you set in your Ecwid store? Also, please share a link to your website with Ecwid store added. I will check, how it works in your store, and get back to you with a more detailed answer.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Una Q.
Ecwid Support Team
The Following User Says Thank You to Una Q For This Useful Post:
rio mdr (06-27-2020)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.