The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:12 AM

Doba integration to my store

Please inform how i can put doba my inventory to my store
Old 08-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh Kumar View Post
Please inform how i can put doba my inventory to my store
Hello,

At present unfortunately Ecwid doesn't support any built-in tool that would connect your Ecwid store with Doba services to transfer and process orders or products. However, it's possible to implement an integration as follows:

1. If you need to transfer products from Doba to Ecwid, you can use import functionality provided by Doba and Ecwid. Doba allows exporting your data into CSV file of Ecwid format:http://browse.feedreader.com/c/Doba_...Blog/331435627
So you will be able to import this file to your Ecwid store, and then update your products likewise.
Please, refer to this article to learn about Ecwid import feature:http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...rting-products

2. We develop different APIs that can be used to extend Ecwid and integrate it with 3rd party systems. If Doba provides corresponding APIs as well, you could develop a custom integration that would automatically import Ecwid orders into your Doba account. You may want to contact Doba support to request if it's possible to customize such integration with them.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.