The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-18-2014, 04:21 AM

Exclamation

Online store app is showing on EVERY page of my wix site. HELP!

The online store is showing on every page of my site. On top of my content. I would like it to show only on the online store page. I can't even figure out how to remove the app. HELP!
Old 05-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Eicher View Post
The online store is showing on every page of my site. On top of my content. I would like it to show only on the online store page. I can't even figure out how to remove the app. HELP!
Hi,

Thank you for posting on our forums. We'll be glad to help you.

I'm checking your website http://www.gattenshoneyfarm.com/ and I can't find Ecwid there. Please clarify where we need to go on the site to see the problem.

Look forward to hearing from you.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter
Old 05-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Hi,

Thank you for posting on our forums. We'll be glad to help you.

I'm checking your website http://www.gattenshoneyfarm.com/ and I can't find Ecwid there. Please clarify where we need to go on the site to see the problem.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Old 05-18-2014, 07:05 PM

You can't see it because I had to shrink it down to a tiny box to avoid it covering all of my content. It is on every page. It is not in the header, it's in the main body of the page. I want it to only be on the shop page. How do I remove the app? I can't even delete it.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:38 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
You can't see it because I had to shrink it down to a tiny box to avoid it covering all of my content. It is on every page. It is not in the header, it's in the main body of the page. I want it to only be on the shop page. How do I remove the app? I can't even delete it.
Hi,

When you install Ecwid app for Wix, basically it's added on one page of your site. This article explains how-to steps: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...es/1213172-wix
So I'm confused why the app starts appearing on all your pages. We need to see this to understand why it may happen.

You can remove the app in your Wix HTML editor: navigate to the page with the app, select the app area, left-click on it and choose the trash icon. Or you can delete the page itself where the app is installed.
The latter may help more, because some apps can be deleted only by removing the whole page, as I see for example from this Wix post: http://www.wix.com/support/forum/htm...te-an-app-page

Old 06-11-2014, 04:57 AM

Default "Show on all pages" may be selected.

You may have "Show on all pages" selected. To unselect the option, simply click anywhere on your store and uncheck "Show on all pages".

The Following User Says Thank You to Skylar Brock For This Useful Post:
Lanna (06-11-2014)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.