The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-10-2017, 09:43 AM

Images show up behind the popup window.

Hello,

Could not find an answer to this one.

I am using the miniCart with singleproduct_v2 setup. I have everything setup, customized it and it works great except for a few issues:

- I am not using the Gallery function. However, when I click on a product picture it shows a magnified 'Gallery' image, behind the popup window with my cart etc in it.

The same applies to the hints-balloons with suggestions/explanations that show up on hover - they are behind the popup window, making them useless.

I have played around with the z-index, but to no avail. The most easy would be to be able to turn off the gallery / magnifying function completely.

- I also have another issue - as said I am using the singleproduct_V2 setup. When I am in the cart popup window and hit the backspace key it brings me to the product browser / grid view, which I do not want to use.

How can I turn this off ?

Thanks in advance !!
Old 05-12-2017, 07:34 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Hello,

Could not find an answer to this one.

I am using the miniCart with singleproduct_v2 setup. I have everything setup, customized it and it works great except for a few issues:

- I am not using the Gallery function. However, when I click on a product picture it shows a magnified 'Gallery' image, behind the popup window with my cart etc in it.

The same applies to the hints-balloons with suggestions/explanations that show up on hover - they are behind the popup window, making them useless.

I have played around with the z-index, but to no avail. The most easy would be to be able to turn off the gallery / magnifying function completely.

- I also have another issue - as said I am using the singleproduct_V2 setup. When I am in the cart popup window and hit the backspace key it brings me to the product browser / grid view, which I do not want to use.

How can I turn this off ?

Thanks in advance !!
Hello!

This is Wendy from Ecwid customer care team. I will be happy to help to resolve this!

Please post here the link to the page where I could see the issue. I will look into it and get back to you with the solution.

Thanks in advance!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
Hello!

This is Wendy from Ecwid customer care team. I will be happy to help to resolve this!

Please post here the link to the page where I could see the issue. I will look into it and get back to you with the solution.

Thanks in advance!
Hello Wendy,

I managed to turn off the Gallery / magnifying function using CSS:
<style>
div.ecwid-productBrowser-gallery .ecwid-productBrowser-gallery-image {
pointer-events: none;
}
</style>

The other issue is still there. It's on all pages.

However, I have to correct myself - it's not the Backspace key but clicking the Return To Previous page key (or tapping it on a mobile device) that brings up the ProductBrowser Grid once I'm in the cart/checkout popup window. Even when the cart is empty.

The backspace key is OK, it has no effect. The site is oriveda.com
Old 05-16-2017, 02:48 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Hello Wendy,

I managed to turn off the Gallery / magnifying function using CSS:
<style>
div.ecwid-productBrowser-gallery .ecwid-productBrowser-gallery-image {
pointer-events: none;
}
</style>

The other issue is still there. It's on all pages.

However, I have to correct myself - it's not the Backspace key but clicking the Return To Previous page key (or tapping it on a mobile device) that brings up the ProductBrowser Grid once I'm in the cart/checkout popup window. Even when the cart is empty.

The backspace key is OK, it has no effect. The site is oriveda.com
Hello!

I inspected your site and reproduced the issue with browser "Back" button. I added a product to the cart and opened the cart page. Then I hit "Back" and the product browser grid appeared in the popup.

Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention. I've reported this issue to our engineers. I will let you know as soon as we fix it.

Please stay tuned!

The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
Dutch (05-16-2017)
Old 06-14-2017, 12:23 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello!

This is Wendy from Ecwid customer care team.

I am glad to inform you that our engineers fixed the issue with the product browser grid showing in the popup when clicking "Back" button.

Now the popup window closes when you click "Back" browser button - feel free to check it yourself!

Please let us know if you have any further concerns. We'll be glad to assist!

The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
Dutch (06-14-2017)
Old 06-14-2017, 02:29 PM

Excellent - couldn't be better! Thanks !!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch For This Useful Post:
Wendy (06-15-2017)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
gallery, minicart, popup window, single product setup