The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:44 AM

cant log into store

Hello,
I signed up for Ecwid, and I have put my storefront on the new website we are building. For some reason I am unable to login to my storefront though. I have tried signing out of my account and signing back in,I tried all my email addresses, and even trying for a new password.I can log in to my account on Ecwid just fine, but if I try to log in to my store front with the same email and password, it doesn't work. When I tried clicking "Forgot My Password" so that my password can be emailed to me, I get an error message that says Email Not Found.
Please help me out... I've wasted quite a bit of time on this already. My Number Store Id is #2287305 thank you very much

Hello,
I signed up for Ecwid, and I have put my storefront on the new website we are building. For some reason I am unable to login to my storefront though. I have tried signing out of my account and signing back in,I tried all my email addresses, and even trying for a new password.I can log in to my account on Ecwid just fine, but if I try to log in to my store front with the same email and password, it doesn't work. When I tried clicking "Forgot My Password" so that my password can be emailed to me, I get an error message that says Email Not Found.
Please help me out... I've wasted quite a bit of time on this already today. My Number # is 2287305

Hello,
Please help me out... I've wasted quite a bit of time on this already today. My Number # is 2287305

Last edited by Lana; 06-28-2013 at 04:44 AM.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:44 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
Hello,
Please help me out... I've wasted quite a bit of time on this already. My Number Store Id is #2287305 thank you very much
Hi,

Sorry you're having this issue. I'll be glad to help. I've just sent you an email from login-issues@ecwid.com. Please, check your email box and get back to me asap. Waiting for your reply.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter
Old 06-29-2013, 05:50 PM

Default cANT GET INTO MY STORE

hI I sent a post yesterday and i recieved a responce that told me to use whatever was sent in the email. The problem i have with that is there was nothing in the post. Please tell me how to get into my store. I have lost business because of this and it has been going on for about a week. I try too sign in into my store and it says my email address is wrong or my password is wrong. My number is #2287305 Please help me. Thank You.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:59 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
hI I sent a post yesterday and i recieved a responce that told me to use whatever was sent in the email. The problem i have with that is there was nothing in the post. Please tell me how to get into my store. I have lost business because of this and it has been going on for about a week. I try too sign in into my store and it says my email address is wrong or my password is wrong. My number is #2287305 Please help me. Thank You.
Hi,

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I've replied to your email. Please, check.

The issue is that you're trying to login as a customer in your storefront using the login/password from your Ecwid control panel. This question is addressed in this article: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/24961663/...cwid%20account
I have sent a detailed directions to your email.

Look forward to hearing from you.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter
Old 06-30-2013, 07:15 PM

Hi Again I thank you for your reply and the precise aanswers you gave me. Your customer support is extremely good and would recomend anyone to you. I have sent you another question that i hope u can help me with in my email Again thank you very much. Den
Old 11-02-2014, 09:16 PM

I, too, cannot log into my storefront. my number is 5976028. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks
Old 11-03-2014, 08:20 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainry Antiques View Post
I, too, cannot log into my storefront. my number is 5976028. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks
Hi Susan.

Please make sure that you are using the correct credentials when you are trying to access your Ecwid control panel.

If you still are not able to log in to your Ecwid control panel, email us at login-issues@ecwid.com with a description of the issue and specify the following:

- what exact error message do you see and where? (provide a screenshot)
- what browser do you use to access your Ecwid control panel?
- what OS do you use and its version? (Windows, Mac OS)
- what browser extensions do you use?

Also, please try to access your Ecwid control panel from another browser or from another computer.

Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.