The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-13-2009, 02:30 AM

Shopping Bag Blocking Categories Help

I realize this has been asked before, but I can't find the ANSWER in the threads following the question.

I did read the CSS rules that were linked.

The reference is also made to "detaching the bag," but no specifics are given. I found another thread that discusses detaching the bag, but it was for a sidebar widget.

Can someone please help me move the bag on our LonTalk router site so that it doesn't block categories. I assume I'll need to know how to detach it AND how to position it somewhere else. I'd be happy to just have it moved up higher, above the categories, if if fits there.

Any help appreciated.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adept Systems View Post
I realize this has been asked before, but I can't find the ANSWER in the threads following the question.

I did read the CSS rules that were linked.

The reference is also made to "detaching the bag," but no specifics are given. I found another thread that discusses detaching the bag, but it was for a sidebar widget.

Can someone please help me move the bag on our LonTalk router site so that it doesn't block categories. I assume I'll need to know how to detach it AND how to position it somewhere else. I'd be happy to just have it moved up higher, above the categories, if if fits there.

Any help appreciated.
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276#4

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 11-13-2009, 09:17 PM

Hey, Eugene,

Thanks for the response. I saw that, but I don't understand it.

That response seems to show that the way to get the bag into the sidebar. Doesn't it? I don't want the bag in the sidebar.

If that solution also solves my problem, can you tell me WHERE the "layout=attachToCategories" text is?

OK, I was looking in the CSS on ecwid, but I found it in the code placed on the page:

I removed this

,"layout=attachToCategories"

That worked. Thanks.

Is there any way to move the bag to the upper right corner? (On the same line as "Quantity Discounts | International Orders"?

Thanks again.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Is there any way to move the bag to the upper right corner? (On the same line as "Quantity Discounts | International Orders"?
Have you tried to move it using custom CSS?

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
css, detach, position, shopping bag