The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-10-2015, 08:52 PM

social networks

Good evening,

I want to know if it is possible to put photos directly of instagram or twits of twitter, for an example they can see this page and look at the low part. If it is possible, since I do it?

www.http://smoothsailingco.com/

thank you.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:44 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristian Diaz View Post
Good evening,

I want to know if it is possible to put photos directly of instagram or twits of twitter, for an example they can see this page and look at the low part. If it is possible, since I do it?

www.http://smoothsailingco.com/

thank you.
Hello!

Thank you for your question.

I've examined smoothsailingco.com website and if I understand right you would like to place Instagram and Twitter blocks on your website like there. In fact it is not part of Ecwid store and unfortunately there is no such feature in Ecwid that could let you make such blocks, however you can develop some scripts that will use Instagram API and Twitter API to implement such blocks on your website. As far as I know, smoothsailingco.com did the same on their website.

Of course such development will require programming skills from you, so if you are not a developer and you need professional help, please, feel free to contact Qualiteam: sales@qtmsoft.com

Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sergio87 For This Useful Post:
Cristian Diaz (05-19-2015)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.