The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-17-2015, 06:57 AM

product thumbnail on main page show available inventory remaining

I need the main page of store to show quantity available to the customer for each product. Can this be done or only in the product detail page with upgrade. thank you for your time. I'm having a hard time finding this feature available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-08-05 02.03.01.png
Views:	110
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	3122  
Old 08-20-2015, 09:14 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your message!

At the moment Ecwid shows products quantity on the product details page only. Please note that managing inventory is available on paid plans only. If you believe that information about products quantity should be seen on the products list, you can vote for this idea at http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...e-in-list-view to get notified when it is released.

As a workaround you can develop custom products list using our API (please see the specifications here: http://api.ecwid.com/). API allows to get products list of your store and display them the way you need. Please note that developing a script for custom products list requires advanced programming skills, you can create a script yourself or hire a developer for the purpose.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
available quantity, main page available shown, quantities