The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-15-2015, 05:52 PM

Coupon Code Generator?????

Have you created a method to generate batch / multiple coupon codes yet? Threads go back years requesting it from your customers, but I cannot find a solution. Please advise. Thanks.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:19 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Clemens View Post
Have you created a method to generate batch / multiple coupon codes yet? Threads go back years requesting it from your customers, but I cannot find a solution. Please advise. Thanks.
Hello!

Thank you for your question.

As you may know we have released new Ecwid API v.3 recently that allows you connect your applications, scripts, programs etc. with your Ecwid Store to create, update or remove any data there. One of the great features of this new API that now you are able to use your application or script that will generate new coupons, edit them, update or remove in Ecwid.

You will find all the info about Ecwid API v.3 here: http://api.ecwid.com/#discount-coupons

Of course you will need to develop such app or script and it will require programming skills from you, so if you are not a programmer - I suggest you hire somebody for this work.

Hope this helps. If any questions appear - please do not hesitate to ask. We are very glad to help you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
discount codes, discount coupon