The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-09-2017, 07:48 PM

Remove Add to Bag Only from Certain Product Pages

Hi how can I remove the price and Add to Bag button on specific product pages? Example: Only remove the price and Add to Bag button on three products out of 20. However I do wish to keep the product showing as In Stock if possible.

I do not wish to create a catalog of the entire site, nor remove the price or Add to Bag button throughout the site. I wish to keep them for the other products.

I have following code.

.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-48641342 .ecwid-productBrowser-price,
.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-48641342 .ecwid-AddToBagButton
{
display: none;
}

Appreciate any help. Thank you.

Last edited by Talismans by Tiffany; 04-09-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:26 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

Una here, Ecwid Customer Care Team. I’m terribly sorry for the delay in answer! Please accept my sincere apologies.

I will be happy to help you. You have an almost right code, however we need to correct the code a little to make it work. If you want to hide price and “Add to Bag” button for certain products, you need to use the following CSS rules:

Code:
.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-productID .ecwid-productBrowser-price { display: none; }
.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-productID button.ecwid-btn.ecwid-btn--primary.ecwid-btn--addToBag { display: none !important; }
.ecwid-product-id-productID div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productCostFragment { display: none; }

.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-productID2 .ecwid-productBrowser-price { display: none; }
.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-productID2 button.ecwid-btn.ecwid-btn--primary.ecwid-btn--addToBag { display: none !important; }
.ecwid-product-id-productID2 div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productCostFragment { display: none; }

.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-productID3 .ecwid-productBrowser-price { display: none; }
.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-productID3 button.ecwid-btn.ecwid-btn--primary.ecwid-btn--addToBag { display: none !important; }
.ecwid-product-id-productID3 div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productCostFragment { display: none; }
You should copy the code and paste it in your current CSS theme (Ecwid control panel->Settings->Design->Edit Theme). Please remember to replace the “productID” with the real ID of products you want to hide price and “Add to Bag” button for. Then save the changes. Here you can learn where to get your product ID from: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...ct-or-category
For example, this is the code for my product:

Code:
.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-82157279 .ecwid-productBrowser-price { display: none; }
.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-82157279 button.ecwid-btn.ecwid-btn--primary.ecwid-btn--addToBag { display: none !important; }
.ecwid-product-id-82157279 div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productCostFragment { display: none; }
That’s it. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. We will be glad to answer and help.

Best regards,
Una Q., Ecwid Support Team
Old 04-28-2017, 05:14 AM

Thank you.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:10 PM

Thank you for the previous fix. I have a related/continued question regarding the quantity panel.

How can I remove the quantity panel from certan product pages? I do want the quantity panel available on some products and do not wish to remove it from all products.

Thank you for your time.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ecwid customer care.

You surely can achieve that with CSS coding too.

Here's the code you will need to operate with:

Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-XXXXXX 
div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-qtyPanel {
display: none;
}
In this code the "XXXXXX" part is the ID of a Product you want to hide quantity panel for.

Please, refer to this article to learn about how to get the Product ID:

https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...ct-or-category

Hope, this helps!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.