The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-08-2019, 07:27 AM

Change position of add to bag buttons

Is it possible to reduce the size of the add to bag button and actually change its position so that it is inline with the qty box?

The first image is how it looks at the moment, and the second image below, is how I would like it to look.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

This is Andrew from Ecwid team. Thank you for your question. Yes, it is possible to do like this with the help of CSS codes. I have composed the code for you, the result will look like this: https://ecwid.d.pr/WxIXF0

Please add it to the CSS theme of your store:
  • Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Design.
  • Scroll down to the Create Your CSS Theme block.
  • Click Create Theme (screenshot).
  • In the appeared window click on the Add new CSS Theme button and copy this code:

HTML Code:
html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ec-size.ec-size--s .ec-store .details-product-purchase__qty {

position: absolute;
    right: 15%;

}

/* the size of button */
html#ecwid_html body#ecwid_body .ec-size.ec-size--l .ec-store .form-control--large .form-control__button {   
    width: 50%;

}
Also I have inspected your website: https://store20322032.ecwid.com/ and I see that there is no quantity box on the product details page. You can enable the quantity box in your Ecwid Control Panel --> Design --> Tick Product Quantity (screenshot)

After this the quantity box will appear:

B the way, I have noticed that you have only sample products in your store. In order to start selling, you will need:

1. Delete sample products from your store (click to see the video)
2. Add your own products. Please, refer to our How to manage products in Ecwid article in order to create and manage the products.
3. Then you can set up the shipping methods, tax rates, payment gateways, for instance PayPal:

- Getting paid
- Where to start selling?
- Ecwid 101. A Guide for New Users

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by Andrew Torpedo; 11-12-2019 at 11:51 AM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.