The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-18-2014, 01:42 PM

URGENT : Download link not working (400 Wrong request)

I have been using Ecwid to sell digital products for two months with no problem. But since yesterday, clients are compaining that the download link in the email they receive automatically from Ecwid does not work. Instead of downloading the digital good, it arrives to a blank webpage with those words in the center of it: "400 Wrong request"

I did nothing on Ecwid account or in settings and the problem appeared suddenly. Please make the necessary fast because it causes lots of trouble and unsatisfied clients.

Thanks,
Old 09-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Productions Fonda-Mentales View Post
I have been using Ecwid to sell digital products for two months with no problem. But since yesterday, clients are compaining that the download link in the email they receive automatically from Ecwid does not work. Instead of downloading the digital good, it arrives to a blank webpage with those words in the center of it: "400 Wrong request"

I did nothing on Ecwid account or in settings and the problem appeared suddenly. Please make the necessary fast because it causes lots of trouble and unsatisfied clients.

Thanks,
Hello,

I sent you a message via email. Please check your mailbox.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
download, error, link, not working