The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-12-2016, 03:04 AM

Exclamation

Cannot Publish or Update posts or pages with Ecwid activated

I'm running Wordpress 4.4.1 using a Win 8.1 computer and Chrome however the issue is the same on Firefox and IE.

Recently I lost the ability to publish or update posts. I was able to post on Friday 01/09 but when I tried over the weekend it no longer worked.

I've cleared all data from my browser, ran CCleaner, and rebooted my computer, as well as updating all plug-ins, but I still cannot publish or update pages or posts. I also tried this on another computer and have the same issue. If I deactivate Ecwid I am able to post without any issues.

Any suggestion to resolve this would be appreciated.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Dennis View Post
I'm running Wordpress 4.4.1 using a Win 8.1 computer and Chrome however the issue is the same on Firefox and IE.

Recently I lost the ability to publish or update posts. I was able to post on Friday 01/09 but when I tried over the weekend it no longer worked.

I've cleared all data from my browser, ran CCleaner, and rebooted my computer, as well as updating all plug-ins, but I still cannot publish or update pages or posts. I also tried this on another computer and have the same issue. If I deactivate Ecwid I am able to post without any issues.

Any suggestion to resolve this would be appreciated.
Hi Tim,

We are sorry to hear that such situation happened to you.

We'll need more details from you to examine this case, so we'll contact you via email that is associated with your Ecwid account. The email looks like b******s@b***********o.com Please, check the inbox.

Look forward to your reply. Thanks.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
error, publish, update, wordpress