The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully View Post
Hi there,

My name is Alexandra; thank you for contacting Ecwid support!

I suggest that we discuss the issue with the minicart icon by email: just to clarify a few details and make sure we haven't missed anything.

I've just sent you an email with another code which you can try—please, check your inbox and let me know your thoughts about it.

Thanks!
Hi Ecwid Team, we are experiencing the same problem for our site with Wix iFrame large and un-sizable to centre the new reduced minicart using the code provided, the actual minicart reduce in size but not the iframe in Wix. Please could you forward me the code how you helped https://www.nooconz.com.au/online-store got theirs to work, our store id is: 5800144

Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to JungleAquatics For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 06:55 PM

Hello
we would also like to have the mini cart like nooconz.com
additionaly we would like to remove the white box around the bag.
or change the color of that box. and if possible to change also the color of the bag it self.
our store id is: 12284195
The Following User Says Thank You to Gil Winzelberg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 03:51 PM

Different shopping cart icons are needed, the outer frame problem has to be solved. Very important.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manhattan Store For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 03:36 AM

yes I need code to make the minicart widget smaller. Its huge and obtrusive right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ceallaigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2017, 10:23 PM

Charlie, I have the same issue. The clickable area is much larger than the icon after I downsized it.
Thanks,
Bill

Email: bwatts@wattsrunning.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wattsrunning
Twitter: www.twitter.com/wattsrunning
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Watts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 11:00 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

It's Alex Flint from Ecwid Customer Care Team. Thanks for your messages.

I'd like to let you know, that currently, we don't provide complicated CSS codes in our forum. We've decided not to do this because CSS codes affect different storefronts and websites in a different way. And applying a custom CSS code to a store without knowing how it affects other codes may not bring the changes you expected to see.

Therefore, if you want us to help you with minor adjustments of your store design, please, list all your preferences in this form — https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and we will see, how we can help you with the requested changes.

If you need something really unique, we have a Customization Team who are always ready to customize the look of your store any way you want. Therefore, you may consider using their services. Simply share your intentions here — https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and they will contact you to discuss the details of a custom development.

Quote:
I have the same issue. The clickable area is much larger than the icon after I downsized it.
Thanks,
I've inspected your website, however, as I can see, the click area is exactly the same as the products counter and the "Edit / Checkout" text.

Can you, please, elaborate a bit, where do you reproduce the issue? We will carefully look into the problem to find its source and fix this out. You can provide us with the details of your problem via email.

Hope I was helpful. If you have any further questions — please, feel free to ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Flint For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 08:41 PM

Default How to Resize the Mini-Cart in Wix

Hi,

Here is a tutorial video demonstrating how to resize the mini-cart (bigger or smaller) in Wix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft2X...LlpyM&index=46

Hope it helps!
Manhattan Store (02-23-2018), Stacy_P (02-24-2018)
Old 02-25-2018, 10:26 AM

Thanks for the video Daniella, it's very informative.

It is great that Wix users can now resize the mini cart, however, there is a slight problem still experienced with the mini-cart on Wix, even resizing the mini cart with the video and code provided, it still does not centre, or better "left, top" align the new resized mini cart, the actual box frame is huge and must be dragged as the mini-cart is positioned bottom-right in the box. This makes it then impossible to add it to the header tab in a Wix site as the actual iframe is huge.

Please view here an example;

Is there any way of having the mini cart position itself into that iframe to absolute top,left ?

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to JungleAquatics For This Useful Post:
Manhattan Store (02-25-2018)
Old 02-27-2018, 02:54 PM

Hi,

Excellent question! I tried to figure out how to do it but can't find the answer.

I was told an Ecwid agent is working on it and will get back to us

Thanks!
Daniella
Manhattan Store (02-27-2018)
Old 03-12-2018, 11:32 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team.

I'm sorry for the delayed reply.

In this case, I can suggest adjusting the position of the minicart within an iframe with the help of CSS. This way we can ensure that the minicart will remain responsive within the iframe. If we, for example, change the iframe itself, there's a possibility that the cart will get cut off.

When putting the cart in the header, it would make sense if it was aligned it to the top of the iframe. So you would need to add the below code to the Ecwid CSS theme:

Code:
.ecwid-minicart {
 position: absolute !important; 
 top:0;
}
Using this code, you can control the cart position within the iframe using the properties like top, bottom, left, right.

Please watch the video that illustrates the process: http://take.ms/ji3VZ

I hope this information will be helpful!
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
minicart, minicart widget, resize, wix