The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:17 PM

No checkout button in shopping cart?

I am setting up my store and I got to the "Place a test order" stage. When I click the button to place the test order I get a 404 article not found error message. I then went to the front end to go through the checkout process. When I get to the cart there is no proceed to checkout button?

I am not a programmer. I am using ecwid because I was told it was easy to use and implement. I apologize if this is something easy that I overlooked.

I found the problem.
I had the regular paypal configured, but when I enabled the paypal credit card then the button appeared.

Thanks!

The test order still does not work though.

Last edited by Liza Savelyeva; 02-21-2014 at 04:17 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:27 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealthyReefStore.Com View Post
I am setting up my store and I got to the "Place a test order" stage. When I click the button to place the test order I get a 404 article not found error message. I then went to the front end to go through the checkout process. When I get to the cart there is no proceed to checkout button?

I am not a programmer. I am using ecwid because I was told it was easy to use and implement. I apologize if this is something easy that I overlooked.

I found the problem.
I had the regular paypal configured, but when I enabled the paypal credit card then the button appeared.

Thanks!

The test order still does not work though.
Hello,

When you click "Place test order" button in our wizard, Ecwid redirects you to the page, where your store is installed. Ecwid gets this address from System Settings -> General -> "Store profile" field.

I have checked your settings and found out that URL that you have placed there (http://healthyreefstore.com/store) is incorrect or doesn't exist on your site. As a result, you get 404 error, when you are trying to open this page or place a test order there.

In order to fix this problem, I suggest you place correct link in the field above.

You can also place a test order on simple version of your store here: http://store4211199.ecwid.com/simple-store

Good luck!

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
404 not found, checkout button, test order