The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:50 PM

Changing form action on 'shipping details' form?

Hi -

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience changing the form action of the 'shipping details' form in the Ecwid checkout area? Please let me know if anyone has any experience with this. Thanks!

- Adrian
Old 04-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianmott View Post
Hi -

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience changing the form action of the 'shipping details' form in the Ecwid checkout area? Please let me know if anyone has any experience with this. Thanks!

- Adrian
Adrian,

How do you want to change it?

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 04-25-2010, 10:06 PM

I'd like to add my own form processing file to the form action attribute. Basically, I'm trying to integrate the form results from the Ecwid shipping details with a third party application called HubSpot (basically in order to pass customers who fill out this worm in Ecwid into the HubSpot system (or other systems for that matter). Do you know if this is possible with your forms? Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Regards,
Adrian
Old 04-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I'd like to add my own form processing file to the form action attribute. Basically, I'm trying to integrate the form results from the Ecwid shipping details with a third party application called HubSpot (basically in order to pass customers who fill out this worm in Ecwid into the HubSpot system (or other systems for that matter). Do you know if this is possible with your forms? Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Regards,
Adrian

Thank you for the clarification, Adrian. Unfortunately it isn't possible to change this form's action at this moment.

If Ecwid notified any custom URL with POST callback about new orders, would it solve your issue?

Old 04-28-2010, 02:42 AM

Yes, potentially this would solve the issue.

So to be clear, you're saying that we could potentially enter a custom URL into Ecwid, then you would build the URL from your form and POST it to our URL? This would be great if possible. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
Old 04-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Yes, potentially this would solve the issue.

So to be clear, you're saying that we could potentially enter a custom URL into Ecwid, then you would build the URL from your form and POST it to our URL? This would be great if possible. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
I mean this thing: http://kb.ecwid.com/API#WebHooks

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
form