The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:38 PM

Hello.

I have set up shipping zones and am now attempting to set up shipping methods. Want to set up 4 different ones - UK, EU, US & Canada, and Rest of World. I set up the UK one but each time I set up the others they do not save. The pop-up menu appears. I go through the system - just with simple flat rates - and save but then nothing shows in my control panel. What's going wrong? It looks so simple.

Just sorted this by tinkering with the Filter. It wasn't clear to me that the Filter had to have all boxes ticked in order to show the shipping methods.

Last edited by Maya; 01-23-2013 at 03:43 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:49 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish123 View Post
Hello.

I have set up shipping zones and am now attempting to set up shipping methods. Want to set up 4 different ones - UK, EU, US & Canada, and Rest of World. I set up the UK one but each time I set up the others they do not save. The pop-up menu appears. I go through the system - just with simple flat rates - and save but then nothing shows in my control panel. What's going wrong? It looks so simple.

Just sorted this by tinkering with the Filter. It wasn't clear to me that the Filter had to have all boxes ticked in order to show the shipping methods.
I have checked your site and, as far as I can see all shipping methods was setup properly and work as expected.

Indeed, Ecwid allows to apply filters on shipping methods list. It is very useful for the stores, which have a lot of different shipping method for each shipping zone. That is why you should choose the region for which zone shipping methods should be shown. All shipping zones are selected automatically by default and therefore you don't need to make any changed during methods creation.

However, if all zones have been deselected for some reason, you can enable all of them simultaneously by checking "All regions" checkbox.

If you still have any questions regarding shipping methods setup, please, feel free to ask.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 10-26-2014, 10:48 PM

Hi, I need help with shipping. I have tried this numerous times, I called and had your people walk me through the steps, when we were done, I was told something must be wrong, and to send an email to support with the screen shots from the zones and shipping methods. I am trying to set up 2 shipping methods. One to the U.S. which I have set up as a flat rate for free. The other is to the world, I took the U.S. out of the list. To the world I set it up as carrier calculated, one shipping option, USPS first class international large envelope . It only shows the free shipping to the U.S. on the checkout page. In the product section I have tried to change the shipping to global and fixed rate, when I save, it goes back to global. Support sent me an email with the instructions on how to set up, but again, I have done this over and over again. Please help me. I do ship internationally, right now if an address is put in outside of the U.S. in checkout, it displays, we do not ship to that location .
Old 10-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad527 View Post
Hi, I need help with shipping. I have tried this numerous times, I called and had your people walk me through the steps, when we were done, I was told something must be wrong, and to send an email to support with the screen shots from the zones and shipping methods. I am trying to set up 2 shipping methods. One to the U.S. which I have set up as a flat rate for free. The other is to the world, I took the U.S. out of the list. To the world I set it up as carrier calculated, one shipping option, USPS first class international large envelope . It only shows the free shipping to the U.S. on the checkout page. In the product section I have tried to change the shipping to global and fixed rate, when I save, it goes back to global. Support sent me an email with the instructions on how to set up, but again, I have done this over and over again. Please help me. I do ship internationally, right now if an address is put in outside of the U.S. in checkout, it displays, we do not ship to that location .
Hello Brad,

You contacted with us via email and I replied you there. Please check your inbox.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sergio87 For This Useful Post:
Brad527 (10-30-2014)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
shipping methods