The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-06-2015, 05:55 PM

Custom shipping not showing up

I have set up a custom shipping option for a flat rate box, dependent how many bars of soap they order (store id #7508033). However, when I do a test, that option doesn't show up. Only the USPS one does. Please help!
Old 10-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step View Post
I have set up a custom shipping option for a flat rate box, dependent how many bars of soap they order (store id #7508033). However, when I do a test, that option doesn't show up. Only the USPS one does. Please help!
Hello,

thank you for reaching out.

Please, make sure that you select United States as a country in the shipping address form when testing. Your flat rate shipping options are configured for United States Zone only.

I have added 4 bars of soap to cart and specified US as my country. I got $5,95 flat rate shipping, see the screenshot, please: http://take.ms/VcVbD When I added another 3 bars of soap to cart, I got $11.65 flat rate, as well. Here's a screenshot of the cart page: http://take.ms/2SOZl

If you still do not see the flat rates, please tell me what items you add to cart when testing and what shipping address you specify on checkout and I will investigate further. Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.