The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-07-2015, 01:51 PM

Fruit pics on store

I just very recently linked my store to my facebook. How do i get the fruit pics to not be there, i assigned two categories and still has fruit on my fb
Old 10-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy Presley View Post
I just very recently linked my store to my facebook. How do i get the fruit pics to not be there, i assigned two categories and still has fruit on my fb
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Ecwid is added to Facebook with the help of our application http://apps.facebook.com/ecwid-shop/ There you will see a step by step guide to help you embed your store. If you need more detailed instructions, refer to our article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...toretoFacebook

You can manage your products from Ecwid Store Control Panel > Catalog: add a product, delete it, create a product category, subcategory, etc. The changes in product catalog will be displayed in every website where you embedded Ecwid. Please note that Fruit and Vegetables are the demo products that are added to any newly created Ecwid store. We add them for you to play with products right after the account creation. You can easily delete them from Ecwid Store Control Panel > Catalog > Products.

I have visited your website on Facebook and your Starter Site to check if you still have Ecwid Demo Store products in your catalog (Fruit and Vegetables). I didn’t find any, which tells me you have already figured out how to delete these products yourself

If you have any questions or need assistance, please write back. We will be glad to help you.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

:arrow_down: Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.