The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2011, 04:11 PM

Default Separate Quantities Per Option?

UPDATE: I think I came up with a solution using ecwid. I just disabled the "open bag when add to "add to bag" is clicked". seems to do pretty much what I was talking about.

Hi,

I love ecwid and would really like to use it for a customers project that I am working on.

It's a photography website. I am having trouble getting the exact features I need via ecwid.

I need a number of options per product for example: sell 1 photo in multiple sizes. e.g. 8X10, 10X16, 11X14.

I realize that ecwid has that capability, but I need the customer to be able to choose more than one of those otpions per photo and also the quantity.

e.g. a customer wants to buy the photo: two 10X16's and three 11X14's and two 8X10's.

That seems like the customer would be forced to choose one size at a time, then go back and select the other size, then go back and select the other size, rather then just selecting everything they want upfront, then going to checkout?

I saw the "variations" feature and that didn't seem to do this either.

I know that there is shopping cart software that does exactly what I need here: http://www.picturespro.com/photocart...5#image=100295

But, I prefer ecwid and didn't know if there was a workaround? Thank you!

Last edited by JEFFM; 06-28-2011 at 05:46 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
multiple, option, quantities