The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:04 PM

Exclamation

Admin mail notifications not received

Suddenly I don't receive any more the notification emails related to sells, payments etc.
I added a gmail address to the list of admins in order to understand if it was a mail-related problem. Using the gmail account I can indeed receive the notifications.
I already checked the spam folder on the email accounts that do not work, but there's no trace of notifications. I thus contacted the support service of my mail server, and they told me to contact ecwid's support in order to understand the nature of the error.

Store ID: 1123088

Thank you for your help
Old 02-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menstecnica View Post
Suddenly I don't receive any more the notification emails related to sells, payments etc.
I added a gmail address to the list of admins in order to understand if it was a mail-related problem. Using the gmail account I can indeed receive the notifications.
I already checked the spam folder on the email accounts that do not work, but there's no trace of notifications. I thus contacted the support service of my mail server, and they told me to contact ecwid's support in order to understand the nature of the error.

Store ID: 1123088

Thank you for your help
Hello,

Thank you for all the details.

I have forwarded this information to our admins, they will check what can cause this issue. I will get back to you with the update shortly.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:48 PM

I am having the same problem!
Old 07-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.R.U. Ball View Post
I am having the same problem!
Hello,

I have replied to you in this thread: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?p=112411#6 Please, check.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
admin notification email, email, notifications