The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:09 PM

Google Merchant suspended my account?

Hi,

I have recently added my Google datafeed to my merchant centre and the product feed was fine. However after a few days my account got suspended. I have recieved the following email from google.

----------------------------------------

I see that your account is currently being disapproved for issues with your checkout process. We require that your checkout process (when the user will need to enter any personal information) be SSL protected.

I do see that you have a notification indicating that the submission is SSL- protected but our Policy team requires that the SSL is actually on each stage of collecting information and contains the SSL certificate.

Please read out policy on this issue here: https://support.google.com/merchants.../2704164?hl=en

Once you have fixed this issue I would be happy to escalate it for a review by our Policy team.

If you have any questions about the information above at all please let me know!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Are they correct? I can see the SSL on every checkout page. If so what can I do to resolve this?

Many thanks

Katie

Last edited by Katie Beton; 04-02-2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: update from google
Old 04-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Webpartner

Katie, SSL on your whole store is recommended as long as your customers are aware of secure transactions and the green address bar (or locked padlock) showing that they go secure. Fortunately, its easy to get SSL cert for your site at almost no cost these days, check out these options: https://www.thesslstore.com/products...x?aid=52910455

Termion | Helata | Martina

Get 1 year of access to all our current and future themes.

Follow us on Twitter: @thematizr
The Following User Says Thank You to Thematizr.com For This Useful Post:
Maya (04-08-2014)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
google merchant, google merchant feed, ssl certificate, ssl certificate padlock