Old 01-10-2017, 04:04 PM

List of pick up points

Hi, I've been trying to use a shipping method that uses a number of pick up points around the country where the package is stored and customers enter code to pick it up.
So what I need is an information which pick up point customer wants to chose. The service has a piece of code (I will try to add it at the end of this post) which will read the list of currently available pick up points, customer will chose and I will be able to see his choice.

Is there any way to add this code for a specific shipping method?

Code:
<div class="packetery-branch-list list-type=8 country=cz,sk,de" style="border: 1px dotted black;">Načítání: seznam poboček osobního odběru
<script> (function(d){ var el, id = "packetery-jsapi", head = d.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]; if(d.getElementById(id)) { return; } el = d.createElement("script"); el.id = id; el.async = true; el.src = document.location.protocol + "//www.zasilkovna.cz/api/v2/5dfef1cd14117e53/branch.js"; head.insertBefore(el, head.firstChild); }(document)); </script>
</div>
Old 01-19-2017, 07:08 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Sorry for such s huge delay with replying.

This might be possible with the custom solution. You can develop it yourself or hire someone. Please check here for our API documentation: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-documentation

I can forward your request to our customization service team so that they could get back to you with a price for developing this.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.