The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-22-2013, 12:48 PM

Exclamation 911 My Store stopped working!

My store was migrated from Blogger to Wordpress and worked fine all day yesterday. The last order I received came through at 12:56 a.m. this morning and when I woke up this morning, I had a message that people are not able to order. When I went in to look at it, everything was gone. I logged into Ecwid and I have all my products listed, but when I click on "view store" it takes me to a blank page. What happened overnight while I was sleeping?

The gal who I hired to do the migration has temporarily linked it to the Ecwid link I have on Facebook so at least I won't lose any more orders right now. PLEASE help me today; I'm heading out of town for two weeks and will have very limited internet access.

When I click on "View Storefront" it takes me to: http://shizzle-design.com/?blogger=h...om/p/shop.html

Last edited by Shelly Andrade of Shizzle Design; 03-22-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: added more information
Old 03-22-2013, 02:02 PM

she needs to update the coding and apply it to wordpress. its a broken link right now.
so she needs to login into your wordpress, get the codes from here & apply them on your site.
Hope that's right and if im not just correct me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Traveling Treats For This Useful Post:
Lanna (03-22-2013)
Old 03-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelly Andrade of Shizzle Design View Post
My store was migrated from Blogger to Wordpress and worked fine all day yesterday. The last order I received came through at 12:56 a.m. this morning and when I woke up this morning, I had a message that people are not able to order. When I went in to look at it, everything was gone. I logged into Ecwid and I have all my products listed, but when I click on "view store" it takes me to a blank page. What happened overnight while I was sleeping?

The gal who I hired to do the migration has temporarily linked it to the Ecwid link I have on Facebook so at least I won't lose any more orders right now. PLEASE help me today; I'm heading out of town for two weeks and will have very limited internet access.

When I click on "View Storefront" it takes me to: http://shizzle-design.com/?blogger=h...om/p/shop.html
Hi,

I've just replied to your bug report. Please, check your email box.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
911, help!