The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:25 PM

structured data markup schema.org price error on all products

Hi,

Hope you can help. I have worked long and hard on my yola website getting it onto the first few pages of google but the ecwid is really letting it down. My site is www.thesewingcroft.com.

When testing structured data in webmaster tools I have 326 items and every single one has the same error. The report page shows the error as missing price. When clicking on one of the products and testing live data the Extracted structured data for every products shows error:
Error: Page contains property "price" which is not part of the schema.
Error: Page contains property "pricecurrency" which is not part of the schema.
Error: Page contains property "availability" which is not part of the schema.

When I search site:http://www.thesewingcroft.com/shop-index.php each product is showing as the index with no product name or description at all!!!??? when further search for individual products, the pages are not recognised. I suspect because of the url.

Where do I go from here? At a total loss with it all now. Any help would be really appreciated.

Zoe
Old 05-06-2014, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Croft Shop View Post
Hi,

Hope you can help. I have worked long and hard on my yola website getting it onto the first few pages of google but the ecwid is really letting it down. My site is www.thesewingcroft.com.

When testing structured data in webmaster tools I have 326 items and every single one has the same error. The report page shows the error as missing price. When clicking on one of the products and testing live data the Extracted structured data for every products shows error:
Error: Page contains property "price" which is not part of the schema.
Error: Page contains property "pricecurrency" which is not part of the schema.
Error: Page contains property "availability" which is not part of the schema.

When I search site:http://www.thesewingcroft.com/shop-index.php each product is showing as the index with no product name or description at all!!!??? when further search for individual products, the pages are not recognised. I suspect because of the url.

Where do I go from here? At a total loss with it all now. Any help would be really appreciated.

Zoe
Thank you very much for your message.

Google has changed the microdata parsing technology recently. We are conducting the necessary steps to fix this issue in future Ecwid plugins.

As for the description, Ecwid uses product name as a title and product description as a meta description. It looks like you have set a single description for every page for your Yola web site. Here is the Yola instructions regarding the description change: https://www.yola.com/tutorials/artic...nd_Advertising

Please, try to use an empty 'yola web pages description' field.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:55 AM

Default Page titles

I have checked the page titles via yola page metadata and they are all different. Bit fed up with all this hassle tbh and it is taking up a massive amount of unnecessary time.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
I have checked the page titles via yola page metadata and they are all different. Bit fed up with all this hassle tbh and it is taking up a massive amount of unnecessary time.
Thank you very much for the message.

Please, accept our sincere apologies for this situation.

I've conducted an investigation. It seems that the 'escaped version' of web document transmits incorrect broken data to google bot, we can see it here, for example: http://www.thesewingcroft.com/shop-i...ct/id=27457465

It seems that the reason of this issue is on the Yola side, we are conducting an investigation.

I'll keep you informed on the progress.

Thank you very much for the patience.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:52 PM

Having had a reminder from Yola of my gold subscription renewal I think this is a bit of a cheek when I can't get what I've already paid for!
Old 05-30-2014, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Having had a reminder from Yola of my gold subscription renewal I think this is a bit of a cheek when I can't get what I've already paid for!
Thank you very much for the update.

I'm really do understand your feelings.

Yola engineers are doing their best to conduct the necessary fix on their side. I hope they'll be able to find a solution pretty soon.

I'll immediately let you know.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:51 PM

Hi guys,
Are there any updates with structured data issue? Apparently Google doesn't like my site because each page contains errors with schema.org

Site address is www.reg-inform.com

Last edited by tony.msk; 10-29-2014 at 04:38 AM.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:47 PM

Hey guys,
I've been waiting for two days and it looks like nobody is gonna answer to my previous question. Should I start new topic?
Old 01-10-2015, 11:10 PM

Default Error: Page contains property "options" which is not part of the schema. Error: Page contains property "addtobag" which is not part of the schema. Er

Hi I am getting concerned here I am building a site for a client and I recommended your shopping cart and now I am implementing rich snippets but according to google your products are throwing several errors, and it appears you have been aware of this for over a year and have not fixed the issue. Do you guys need help fixing this? When are you going to fix this?

Error: Page contains property "options" which is not part of the schema.
Error: Page contains property "addtobag" which is not part of the schema.
Error: Missing required field "name (fn)".
Old 01-14-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grosjean View Post
Hi I am getting concerned here I am building a site for a client and I recommended your shopping cart and now I am implementing rich snippets but according to google your products are throwing several errors, and it appears you have been aware of this for over a year and have not fixed the issue. Do you guys need help fixing this? When are you going to fix this?

Error: Page contains property "options" which is not part of the schema.
Error: Page contains property "addtobag" which is not part of the schema.
Error: Missing required field "name (fn)".
Hello!

Well, this is partially true - such issue exists indeed, but it only affects one exact widget, but let me elaborate.

You won’t meet this issue if you are going to use common integration code for product browser, or our plugins for Wix, Joomla or WordPress. For example, you can check it with Google tool for rich snippets testing with HTML code from the page.

It still exists only within one widget - a single product widget, and which is more important, it by no means affects its operations or indexation, and the only way to notice it is inspection with Google Structured Data tool.

Also, the question was answered in the following thread, so please refer to it for a detailed response: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...t=29480&page=2

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
data errors, google products, schema, structured data