The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-21-2014, 04:33 PM

Aviary & Ecwid Integration

Hello,

I am currently in the process of developing an online store front for selling canvases. I have gotten the Ecwid storefront to integrate with my website that was designed in Adobe Muse.

I would like to take it one step further and integrate a program called Aviary into Ecwid. Aviary is an online photo editor that will allow my customers to edit as well as preview their photo layout before adding to cart. Can someone provide some assistance on how I would be able to achieve this? If it is not possible with Aviary, is there any similar program that I can use to integrate with Ecwid?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean
Old 09-01-2014, 07:40 PM

Thank you very much for the message.

Yes, this is possible to integrate such software.

But there is no ready integration for this at the moment. You can try to use our API to integrate your Ecwid with Aviary, such operation will require pretty good programming skills. The use case is as follows. You’ll have to create a specific JS API script (http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...javascript-api), which will call Aviary. After this customer could be able to use Aviary and upload and edit images and then upload these images into product, for example like options.

If you would like some one to develop such integration script for you, you can try to contact our friends Qtmsoft company. You can request a quote from them at sales@qtmsoft.com

As for alternative solutions, various Ecwid users are using different similar apps as far as we know. But we have no official information or recommendations regarding these cases.

Wish all the best for you and your business.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
aviary, printing, shopping cart