The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-06-2014, 10:56 PM

Cool

Invoiced not printing correctly

My invoiced used to print with not problems but have recently started going haywire.

When I print from Ecwid only some of the information prints and others bits are missed. My address at the top, the portion that does print is out of alignment. The box the encloses all the sales details on the right hand side it is just varying lengths of dashes, it's not a solid line. The product titles are missing along with other things. In the print preview it looks fine.

I only have this problem when printing from Ecwid, printing from word or emails or screen dumps are find. I use the same printer from another PC and it is working fine there to.

I need help urgently to fix this as it is a legal requirement in NZ to provide an invoice to customers.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adornaccessories View Post
My invoiced used to print with not problems but have recently started going haywire.

When I print from Ecwid only some of the information prints and others bits are missed. My address at the top, the portion that does print is out of alignment. The box the encloses all the sales details on the right hand side it is just varying lengths of dashes, it's not a solid line. The product titles are missing along with other things. In the print preview it looks fine.

I only have this problem when printing from Ecwid, printing from word or emails or screen dumps are find. I use the same printer from another PC and it is working fine there to.

I need help urgently to fix this as it is a legal requirement in NZ to provide an invoice to customers.
Thank you very much for the message!

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, invoice print have a proper structure and contains all the information.

- Please, let me know, are you still able to to reproduce the issue?
- Are you able to reproduce the issue in another browser? Maybe on another machine?
- What is your operating system and browser?
- Maybe you can save such invoice into a pdf file?

This information will help us to understand the issue and find out the necessary solution for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
invoices, printing