Old 08-19-2017, 04:39 AM

Errors in Finnish translation

Our store is at: https://www.deltabit.fi/kauppa/

When you have more than 1 product in your shopping bag and hover over the Shopping back (Ostoskori in Finnish) link in the main shop window, the text says for example "2 tuotteet". That is a bit like saying in English "2 the products". It should say "2 tuotetta"

In the shipping details (https://www.deltabit.fi/kauppa/checkout/shipping), under Lääni (State), it says "Me toimitamme vain Suomi sisällä". This is grammatically not correct, it should say "Me toimitamme vain Suomen sisällä". If you do that change, it is understandable, but it still sounds like a translation. Better would be "Toimitamme vain suomalaisiin osoitteisiin", which means we only deliver to Finnish addresses.

In the payment details (https://www.deltabit.fi/kauppa/checkout/payment) there is a spelling error, one t is missing from the word "Laskutusosoiteeni". It now says "Laskutusosoiteeni on sama kuin toimitusosoite". It should say "Laskutusosoitteeni on sama kuin toimitusosoite"
Old 08-24-2017, 09:25 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello Jukka!

Una here, Ecwid Customer Care team.

We really appreciate that you shared this great feedback with us! We are aiming to make Ecwid even better and your contribution will definitely help to achieve this.

I have passed on your valuable comments to our team and we are already working on the translation improvement. We will let you know when all translation errors you reported about are corrected.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. We will be glad to answer and help.

Best regards,
Una Q.
Ecwid Support Team
Old 08-25-2017, 06:11 AM

Hello Una,

Happy to help. I sent some additional comments right after the original post as a reply to the post. Did you receive them?
Old 08-28-2017, 05:09 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukka Mykkänen View Post
Hello Una,

Happy to help. I sent some additional comments right after the original post as a reply to the post. Did you receive them?
Hi Jukka,

Yes, of course, I've already shared all your notes and comments with our developers and we will do our best to correct all the errors you mentioned.

If you have any questions or other suggestions, please feel free to reach out again!