The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-18-2014, 02:40 AM

Etsy import Ecwid

I downloaded the csv file but when I try to use the converter the choose file option is not working. I can't upload the etsy csv file. Can someone help me?
Old 12-18-2014, 07:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaya Burgin View Post
I downloaded the csv file but when I try to use the converter the choose file option is not working. I can't upload the etsy csv file. Can someone help me?
Hi Kaya.

Thank you for contacting us.

As I understand, you just exported a CSV file from your Etsy catalog and you are trying to upload it to this Etsy to Ecwid CSV converter: http://www.ecwid.com/playground/etsy/ using instructions from this page: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1178920

Please provide the file that you are trying to upload to that converter so I can test it.
Thank you.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:11 PM

Default Here is my Etsy CSV

Here is my Etsy CSV
Attached Files
File Type: csv EtsyListingsDownload.csv (11.4 KB, 65 views)
Old 12-19-2014, 08:36 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaya Burgin View Post
Here is my Etsy CSV
Hi,

Thank you for providing the file that you are trying to upload to Etsy to Ecwid converter.

I have tested the uploading of that file in Chrome, Firefox, Safari in Mac OS and I was able to get the converted file successfully. After that I imported that file to my test Ecwid store and the products were successfully created.

You can find the file that was a result of this conversion in the attachments of this post, so you can use it in the import process and create products in your Ecwid store.

If you are still unable to start uploading your file to Etsy to Ecwid converter, then I suspect that the issue might be in the browser that you are using. Please try to upload the file in a different browser and let me know if this issue persists.

In case you still experience this issue please provide the following information:
- do you see any error messages? (please provide a screenshot)
- what browser do you use to access the converter website?
- what OS do you use and its version? (Windows, Mac OS)
- what browser extensions do you use?

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: txt etsy_products.txt (11.1 KB, 61 views)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
etsy import