The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-17-2014, 08:09 PM

Hi,

I used your template and it will not import the price column the same is true for the image.

Everything else works but the price is zero and no image shows

Please advise.

John

Here is what I found.

My first item had zero for the price. Once I removed that item all the prices showed up on import.

I then placed an item further down the list with a zero for the price. The import worked and all the prices showed up.

So is it safe to say that the first item in your list should not have zero?
Attached Files
File Type: csv ecwid_csv_template.csv (168 Bytes, 334 views)

Last edited by Liza; 12-19-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:37 PM
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Vincent View Post
Hi,

I used your template and it will not import the price column the same is true for the image.

Everything else works but the price is zero and no image shows

Please advise.

John

Here is what I found.

My first item had zero for the price. Once I removed that item all the prices showed up on import.

I then placed an item further down the list with a zero for the price. The import worked and all the prices showed up.

So is it safe to say that the first item in your list should not have zero?
Hello!

Thank you for contacting us and for the provided details!
If I understand you correctly, you can't see price and picture in a CSV file, right?

To begin let me tell you that you don't need to use our sample CSV file.
You can create a CSV file for import according to the specification from this article:http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...tspecification

In case you want to import products with price, the file must contain price column with the needed product price values. In order to import the file successfully, you need to choose the same columns on the imporing settings page in your Control panel, Catalog page (check the screenshot: http://take.ms/1qSAx). For more details refer to the article Import file specification and Troubleshooting.

If you have difficulties with importing, provide us with a CSV-file, you are trying to import and a screenshot of your import settings. We'll see what we can do.
Happy Holidays!
Old 12-24-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
Hello!

Thank you for contacting us and for the provided details!
If I understand you correctly, you can't see price and picture in a CSV file, right?

To begin let me tell you that you don't need to use our sample CSV file.
You can create a CSV file for import according to the specification from this article:http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...tspecification

In case you want to import products with price, the file must contain price column with the needed product price values. In order to import the file successfully, you need to choose the same columns on the imporing settings page in your Control panel, Catalog page (check the screenshot: http://take.ms/1qSAx). For more details refer to the article Import file specification and Troubleshooting.

If you have difficulties with importing, provide us with a CSV-file, you are trying to import and a screenshot of your import settings. We'll see what we can do.
Happy Holidays!

Paul M.

I have uploaded 6 test entries from my csv catalog into my products page. However, the items on my facebook store show up but all the prices are set to ($0) and I am unsure why that is. Everything else comes up the way I want but the price is not right.

Once I get this configured, I am upgrading to the unlimited plan because my CSV file contains over 4k entries. Please advise as I would like to clear this up asap and upgrade.

Thank you.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:19 PM
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylus Records View Post
Paul M.

I have uploaded 6 test entries from my csv catalog into my products page. However, the items on my facebook store show up but all the prices are set to ($0) and I am unsure why that is. Everything else comes up the way I want but the price is not right.

Once I get this configured, I am upgrading to the unlimited plan because my CSV file contains over 4k entries. Please advise as I would like to clear this up asap and upgrade.

Thank you.
Hello!

You’ve contacted us via email and we have replied to you there, please check your inbox.
Have a nice day!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.