The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:35 PM

Question

Manage two store with one account (possible to switch between them)

Dear Ecwid fellows!

We have two silver plan ecwid store and we wondering, is it possible to login to the admin panel with only one account, and easily switch somehow between the two stores. Like a dropdown menu or something like that, where can we select the store, and ecwid reloads it, and we don't have to logout, and login again, or use different browsers to manage the stores at the same time. Maybe it's comfortable just for us, so I don't think this is enough for an idea, but hope it's solvable Regards,

Greg
Old 01-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fejhallgatoplaza.hu View Post
Dear Ecwid fellows!

We have two silver plan ecwid store and we wondering, is it possible to login to the admin panel with only one account, and easily switch somehow between the two stores. Like a dropdown menu or something like that, where can we select the store, and ecwid reloads it, and we don't have to logout, and login again, or use different browsers to manage the stores at the same time. Maybe it's comfortable just for us, so I don't think this is enough for an idea, but hope it's solvable Regards,

Greg
We are totally agree that functionality that allows to manage several stores with the same account will be really helpful for many users, who has several stores with Ecwid. We are planning to add this ability in the nearest future.

Please, vote for this idea here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...m-your-account and we will email you when it is released. As you can see, this idea is already marked as "Planned", which means that it added in our roadmap. This option will be added as a part of our “Project Partners” program: http://www.ecwid.com/partners-program.html. It will allow to manage many stores from a special dashboard.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 06-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Webpartner

DO you have a date to be launch the funcionality to manage more than one store with the same account?

I want to resell your system but we need have this funcionality.

Thanks

Hi, how can I manage mora than one store with one account, we re-sell the Ecwid solution for different customer.

If you dont have this funcionality at this time what is the best way to manage severla stores of different customers?

Thanks

Last edited by Maya; 06-18-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Rhippie View Post
DO you have a date to be launch the funcionality to manage more than one store with the same account?

I want to resell your system but we need have this funcionality.

Thanks

Hi, how can I manage mora than one store with one account, we re-sell the Ecwid solution for different customer.

If you dont have this funcionality at this time what is the best way to manage severla stores of different customers?

Thanks
Hello,

This option will be added as a part of our “Project Partners” program: http://www.ecwid.com/partners-program.html. It will allow to manage many stores from a special dashboard.

Unfortunately, we don't have ETA on this feature yet.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
manage two ecwid, multiple account, one account, one admin