The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:45 PM

Change text colour in items list

On the final shopping page before checkout I've already managed to change the colour of the header cells text and price quantity but I'd like to change the colour of the text the customer inputs when they fill out the text fields and comments form. This final text is found under the name of the product in the items list just before checkout.

Also, could somebody provide the code to change the colour of the categories on the storefront, not the vertical or horizontal categories but the ones that show up with the assigned images. Would this code also change the category name found just above the product browser widget?
Old 05-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Holt1 View Post
On the final shopping page before checkout I've already managed to change the colour of the header cells text and price quantity but I'd like to change the colour of the text the customer inputs when they fill out the text fields and comments form. This final text is found under the name of the product in the items list just before checkout.

Also, could somebody provide the code to change the colour of the categories on the storefront, not the vertical or horizontal categories but the ones that show up with the assigned images. Would this code also change the category name found just above the product browser widget?
Hello,

Please, add the following code to your Ecwid CSS theme to change the colour of options on the cart page:

Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-cart-optionsList {
color: #any_color;
}
where you should replace “any_color” with the preferred colour value.

Quote:
Could you, please, provide a screenshot of the page you want to apply changes to and specify which part of this page exactly you want to change?

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.