The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-29-2011, 10:54 AM

Product Image above Option widget

hello..

is this possible?? Product Image above Image Gallery above Option Widget above Description..

also is there a way to align them all to center??

---
tnx,
ehmi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zz.jpg (50.0 KB, 123 views)
Old 09-29-2011, 04:48 PM

It is very difficult, but partially possible to do with Ecwid CSS theme, however, it is more easily possible with a custom script using Ecwid JavaScript API and some DOM manipulating library like jQuery.

Can you please explain why exactly you need such change and where will you run the shop that you wish to change this way?
Old 09-30-2011, 11:17 AM

it will run on this site
http://www.tawagphilippines.net/send...roduct=5965556

its just that the product browser is hindering the size of the actual product image making it smaller.. so i thought maybe if the product image is above all.. it is viewed on actual size the way i preferred..

API & jQuery are ways beyond my grasp so maybe ill just stick around to this kind of view..

is there a way to just fix the width of the product browser box?? sometimes it expands due to content making the image more smaller.. its ok to expand in height.. but would like to make the width fix to a constant value..

------------
thanks eugene;
ehmi
Old 10-04-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Escueta View Post
it will run on this site
http://www.tawagphilippines.net/send...roduct=5965556

its just that the product browser is hindering the size of the actual product image making it smaller.. so i thought maybe if the product image is above all.. it is viewed on actual size the way i preferred..

API & jQuery are ways beyond my grasp so maybe ill just stick around to this kind of view..

is there a way to just fix the width of the product browser box?? sometimes it expands due to content making the image more smaller.. its ok to expand in height.. but would like to make the width fix to a constant value..

------------
thanks eugene;
ehmi
According to the default style of Ecwid, the gray box on the right of product details page is at 175 pixels wide, but can grow up to 250 pixels wide because of product options, Facebook Like buttons, the translation currently being active in your store and othe factors.

You can change the exact numbers of the width of that area by applying the following rule in your Ecwid CSS theme:
Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-rightPanel div.ecwid-productBrowser-backgroundedPanel {
     min-width: 175px;
    max-width: 250px;

}
Edit the exact values to your taste and append the resulting rule to your Ecwid CSS theme.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:40 AM

right!!
thanks so much eugene..
now, all our product images are not resizing..

----
^_^ ehmi
Old 10-17-2011, 06:01 AM

hello eugene..
when you stated the info below.. do you mean i could add a jquery effect on ecwid css..
say like if i wanted to put some effect on images using jquery library??

or is it something more complex than that..
after this reply of yours.. 'been reading a bit about jquery lately and beginning to want to add some effect in addition to the ecwid css..

please do advise..

---
lots of thanks,
ehmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Rimmer View Post
It is very difficult, but partially possible to do with Ecwid CSS theme, however, it is more easily possible with a custom script using Ecwid JavaScript API and some DOM manipulating library like jQuery.

Can you please explain why exactly you need such change and where will you run the shop that you wish to change this way?
Old 10-17-2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
hello eugene..
when you stated the info below.. do you mean i could add a jquery effect on ecwid css..
say like if i wanted to put some effect on images using jquery library??

or is it something more complex than that..
after this reply of yours.. 'been reading a bit about jquery lately and beginning to want to add some effect in addition to the ecwid css..

please do advise..

---
lots of thanks,
ehmi
The jQuery library is a JavaScript library, it is called via a script, not via CSS, so it is only possible to add effects from within a custom script on your page.

Can you please detail what exactly effects you want to add?
Old 10-18-2011, 08:01 AM

something like on this site..
http://www.professorcloud.com/mainsite/cloud-zoom.htm

zoom on hover.. so clients are able to view enlarged pics of products w/out leaving page (product thumbnails).. and click only when they have chosen a product.. making the page convenient..

can that be done??

----
thanks,
ehmi
Old 10-18-2011, 08:17 AM

http://www.tawagphilippines.net/send...=0&sort=normal

eugene here's where i am planning to put that effect, if possible.. there's a slight zoom effect there already but its kinda limited.. i'm after for zooming the thumbnail to its real actual size.. a clear view of our product..

---
thanks,
ehmi
Old 10-18-2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
something like on this site..
http://www.professorcloud.com/mainsite/cloud-zoom.htm

zoom on hover.. so clients are able to view enlarged pics of products w/out leaving page (product thumbnails).. and click only when they have chosen a product.. making the page convenient..

can that be done??

----
thanks,
ehmi
Such zoom functionality for the product details page has once been integrated with Ecwid by using a custom script, you can see the details here: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15727 . However, using the same zoom effect on the category page was never implemented yet, but I think it is still possible. It will take a serious amount of custom programming to implement that though.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.