The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:53 PM

Dissapearance of Shipping Charges

Dear Ecwid Creater,
My website is http://vtrading.webs.com/shoppingcart.htm
It has happened 3 times that my shipping settings under User Defined Methods under Control Panel in Ecwid have dissapeared. I had created these custom shipping charges for more than 1 week and 10 countries and suddenly I see that only the heading is there but the calculation, charge per kilo, no. of days - that entire row for each country is not there.
I think your ecwid on the back end might be processing something at these times or genuinely there is a bug.
Pls check this.

Awaiting reply
Warm Regards
Dheeraj
Old 10-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Ecwid Team

There has been some problems with Ecwid handling your store configuration, there are errors logged on the server. We'll look into it.

I have posted this issue to Ecwid Bugtracker on your behalf: http://www.ecwid.com/bt/view.php?id=1105

You will not be able to open the link above to monitor the issue, because tickets registered by Ecwid staff are not open to public. I will let you know when the problem is resolved.

Last edited by Liza; 05-19-2015 at 02:18 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Ecwid Team

Update: there is a bug in shipping zone deletion code. The bug is resolved now and the servers will be updated with the fix in 24 hours. As a workaround, please do not use "Delete Zone" for a while. If you do need to delete a zone, just make it empty.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:43 AM

OK thanks for the update Ruslan. I will check again after 24 hours and just hope that none of my old shipping data is lost.
Warm Regards
Dheeraj

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.