The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-15-2016, 04:34 PM

Hi, I did all process to install my app in my store. Now I've got all I need (access-token, token_type, scope and store_id)... But I don't know how to implement this informations in my php website... Anyone can help me? Sorry, I'm a Newbie... ;P

Last edited by Rick G; 09-16-2016 at 06:56 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:05 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Verkens View Post
Hi, I did all process to install my app in my store. Now I've got all I need (access-token, token_type, scope and store_id)... But I don't know how to implement this informations in my php website... Anyone can help me? Sorry, I'm a Newbie... ;P
Hi Marie,

Thank you for contacting us.

Usually, after you install an application in your store, the app would already be working or you can start developing it on URLs you specified in the registration process.

I checked your store and I see that you have a Singe Sign On related application. Since you have an app installed in your store already, you can start developing the Single Sign On functionality with your website according to the documentation: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-doc...single-sign-on

If you have questions, feel free to contact me through the developer contact form: https://developers.ecwid.com/contact
Thank you.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:24 AM

Hi Rick,

Thank you for answering.

Quote:
Usually, after you install an application in your store, the app would already be working or you can start developing it on URLs you specified in the registration process.
Would it means that I don't have to put the client_id, the access_token, ... anywhere in my website? Actually I'm working in local.

I've got placed the "Ecwid.setSsoProfile" code on my website, but it doesn't work. Before to put this, don't I have to place a code with the oAuth authorization? The documentation is not really clear for a non english-speaker like me... Is it really impossible for anyone to show me to integrate the oAuth authorization in my website?

Sorry if my question looks a little bit stupid... But I read a lot of time the documentation, and my SSO still doesn't work... Is it possible to have a step by step tutorial?

Thank you !
Old 09-16-2016, 11:09 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieV View Post
Hi Rick,

Thank you for answering.

Would it means that I don't have to put the client_id, the access_token, ... anywhere in my website? Actually I'm working in local.

I've got placed the "Ecwid.setSsoProfile" code on my website, but it doesn't work. Before to put this, don't I have to place a code with the oAuth authorization? The documentation is not really clear for a non english-speaker like me... Is it really impossible for anyone to show me to integrate the oAuth authorization in my website?

Sorry if my question looks a little bit stupid... But I read a lot of time the documentation, and my SSO still doesn't work... Is it possible to have a step by step tutorial?

Thank you !
Hi Marie,

For implementing Single Sign On functionality, you just need to install an application to the desired store; the rest of the oAuth process for getting access token is optional.

The oAuth process is needed when you need to have an access token for your store to use it to modify something or get information from a store in Ecwid's REST API endpoints.

Now, to implement the Single Sign On you can add a PHP code from the documentation (with your app details specified) on a page with your Ecwid storefront is displayed, passing user details in profile field.

A more detailed example code for SSO implementation is available here: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-doc...ation-examples

If the code you placed on your website isn't working, please send me a link to your website, so I can check it out. If you are adding that code via PHP, it will be great if you shared that part of the code as well. You can share it privately through our contact form.
Thank you.
MarieV (09-16-2016), smartMart (09-16-2016)
Old 09-16-2016, 12:48 PM

Okay! It works perfectly! Thank you! I putted code that wasn't necessary... So it bugged... I removed it, and now it's working!

Thank you for your answers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarieV For This Useful Post:
Rick G (09-16-2016), smartMart (09-16-2016)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.