The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-12-2019, 09:31 AM

CRM or ERP

Is there an ERP or CRM that might potentially integrate Ecwid yet?
Old 02-13-2019, 01:44 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team.

Thank you for the post!

Do you have some particular goals that you'd like to accomplish via these systems that you cannot do in Ecwid? If you tell me what your exact needs are, I'll be able to address your question more precisely.

Generally, in our App Market there are a lot of apps that help you enhance the store functionality. For instance, when it comes to ERM OR CRM, you can use the Capsule CRM Integration.

Furthermore, we have a free and open API available for all of our merchants on paid plans. This API allows creating custom solutions and features specifically for your store.

So basically, anyone can develop a custom solution for their store if they have enough programming knowledge. You can do it by yourself, hire a developer, our team or anyone you want. It's totally up to you.

If you are interested in the help of our Customization team for an extra fee, please let me know. I'll forward your request to our Customization team. Also, you can fill out this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and they will get back to you with the details.

Our customization team will examine if there’s a way to do it and get back to you with all the details.

Hope this is helpful!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.