The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-14-2015, 04:19 PM

need printed confirmation/ fill out form for sales. How do I do that?

I am not shipping products. I am selling event tickets and need to make sure they have a printed confirmation they can bring to the event to prove purchase. Also, some of the purchases require a form to be submitted as they are contestants in the event. How do I do this?
The Following User Says Thank You to Robert Townsend1 For This Useful Post:
Happy Home and Farm (04-15-2015)
Old 04-15-2015, 01:18 AM

Have you received any direct replies to this question please?
Old 04-16-2015, 03:19 AM

Default Confirmation request.

Hi This is Robert Townsend. We are still having issues with the site. Thank you so much for contacting us. Here is my phone number 8329673364. I have contacted our webmaster about this, and they are working on it. You may also contact us on the Face Book site. So looking forward to meeting you!
Old 04-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Townsend1 View Post
I am not shipping products. I am selling event tickets and need to make sure they have a printed confirmation they can bring to the event to prove purchase. Also, some of the purchases require a form to be submitted as they are contestants in the event. How do I do this?
Hi Robert,

Thanks for contacting us.

As I understand, you sell tickets as E-goods and you want to provide confirmations which prove that a customer made a purchase.

That is absolutely possible in Ecwid. For that purpose we have developed Invoices (also known as payment receipts). When a customer in your Ecwid store goes to checkout and clicks “Place order” (the last step in checkout process), they get to Thank you for your order page which says that the order has been placed. On this page they can also see order details and a link, that offers to “print this invoice” http://take.ms/BTh5C You may try placing a test order in your store to see how that works.

Also, Ecwid allows editing Invoices: you can add store logos, Tax ID, etc. Read more about Invoice editing here http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...-your-invoices

Quote:
Also, some of the purchases require a form to be submitted as they are contestants in the event. How do I do this?
In Ecwid stores at checkout customers provide certain information like phone number, email, shipping details, etc. You can see all that information in Control Panel > Customers. If you want to ask your customers some additional information (that is not requested in default fields at checkout), you can use Order comments or a text field option. See detailed instructions on how to do that in this article http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1167219

There is also an idea to add an ability for store owners to add/remove fields at checkout here http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...-customize-on- If you consider it important, vote for it and when it’s implemented, you’ll be emailed.

Feel free to write back if you get any further questions.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.