The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-24-2015, 12:12 AM

No receipt after integrating with 2checkout

I have been having my shopping cart a while. I just integrated with 2checkout in order to accept credit cards as payments. Now my customers are not getting a confirmation or receipt when order is complete. They can't tell that it is complete because of this. It is working on the 2checkout side. They are telling me it is a ecwid issue. Please help.
Old 05-25-2015, 02:12 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine Harrington View Post
I have been having my shopping cart a while. I just integrated with 2checkout in order to accept credit cards as payments. Now my customers are not getting a confirmation or receipt when order is complete. They can't tell that it is complete because of this. It is working on the 2checkout side. They are telling me it is a ecwid issue. Please help.
Hello Maxine,

thank you for getting in touch. I have inspected the payment settings of your account, store ID 7083408, and see that you haven't connected the store with 2checkout payment gateway: http://take.ms/SFIZj

Please, study the article from our Help Center to learn ho to set up 2checkout payment gateway in Ecwid: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...2913-2checkout

If the issue is happening with another account of yours, please provide the store ID for us to investigate the problem. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Last edited by ginger; 05-25-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-25-2015, 06:33 PM

I already have my shopping cart connected to 2checkout on my website. It is working. I tested and order and it is working fine. My only problem is that my customer is not getting a "complete" or "ordered" just to indicate that the order was made. They are only getting an e-mail. I think they need to get something telling them that the process worked after the order is done. The screen just stops after the order is made. No indication that it was complete until they get an e-mail. Does that make sense?

Maxine Harrington
mharring624@cox.net
Old 05-25-2015, 06:38 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I already have my shopping cart connected to 2checkout on my website. It is working. I tested and order and it is working fine. My only problem is that my customer is not getting a "complete" or "ordered" just to indicate that the order was made. They are only getting an e-mail. I think they need to get something telling them that the process worked after the order is done. The screen just stops after the order is made. No indication that it was complete until they get an e-mail. Does that make sense?

Maxine Harrington
mharring624@cox.net
Maxine,

please, provide a link to your website where I can test the checkout process.

Help Center

Old 05-25-2015, 06:49 PM

http://onthebayoutreasures.com/

mharring624@cox.net
Old 05-25-2015, 07:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Maxine, I found your shopping cart is located at http://onthebayoutreasures.com/index.php?p=1_7_store The store is not powered by Ecwid and we are unable to provide support for third-party shopping carts. I hope you will understand that. If you are willing to change the workflow of your current shopping cart and show an order confirmation page, please contact the cart service providers directly to check whether it's possible.

Ecwid allows to integrate with 2Checkout and accept online payments through this payment system. For accepting credit cards online with 2Checkout, you need to set up the payment in Ecwid Control Panel, as described here and add Ecwid store to your website. Here you will find Ecwid installation guides for some popular website platforms: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...-site/articles

On checkout your customers will be able to pay through 2Checkout company - Ecwid will redirect the customer to 2Checkout payment page and, after submitting the payment, they will be redirected back to the store to the so-called "Thank you for your order page" where they review the order details and finish the order.

Help Center

Old 05-25-2015, 08:14 PM

I don't understand. I have an ecwid shopping cart. I took a course with New Beginnings where they set me up with this website and this shopping cart. The shopping cart is ecwid. I have over 250 items in the cart as of now. This makes no since. It is an ecwid shopping cart.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:54 PM

I dug up my original instructions for putting items in my shopping cart and it is ecwid instructions. It is an ecwid shopping cart. I don't understand why you are saying it is not powered by ecwid. I just want my customers to have closure after completing an order. And I don't want to mess up anything that I have put in. I will wait for your reply.
Old 05-26-2015, 09:01 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I dug up my original instructions for putting items in my shopping cart and it is ecwid instructions. It is an ecwid shopping cart. I don't understand why you are saying it is not powered by ecwid. I just want my customers to have closure after completing an order. And I don't want to mess up anything that I have put in. I will wait for your reply.
Maxine, I'm very sorry sorry, but the online store located at your website http://onthebayoutreasures.com/index.php?p=1_7_store is not built with Ecwid. Let me please show you how Ecwid shopping cart is organized.

Each Ecwid store has access to the Control Panel, where the merchant manages the orders, store settings and products. You can login to the Control Panel at https://my.ecwid.com/ There's only one Ecwid account, associated with your current email. It has
Store ID 7083408. I see that you have created this account by signing in with PayPal. So when accessing the Control Panel choose Sign in with PayPal option.

Once you get in Control Panel, you will be able to see the orders (My Sales section) and products (Catalog section), belonging to this store. You will see that this store has only sample orders and products - these are the usual contents of a newly registered store.

You have mentioned, that your store contains 250 products. Ecwid allows to store this quantity of products on a paid plan - Business or Unlimited. Please, visit Billing and Plans page in the Control Panel to check Ecwid paid plans, their fees and limits. Your current account is on a Free plan, which allows to have up to 10 products only.

You can also visit the storefront of your current Ecwid account - the so-called Starter Site. It's a one page site, generated automatically for each Ecwid account, that allows merchants who do not have their own website to start selling online. Your Starter Site is located at http://store7083408.ecwid.com/.

Regarding your current shopping cart, it is powered by your SiteBuilder Kopage. Kopage offers additional modules for extending the functionality of their websites and Shopping Cart Add-on is one of them. Please, check the Market Addons provided by Kopage here: http://www.kopage.com/market-addons The preview image shows the same layout of the cart elements, as you have on your website. Please, contact Kopage Support Team to request help with your current shopping cart module.

If you decide to change your shopping cart service provider to Ecwid, we will be glad to answer your questions here on the forum or privately - by email or through online chat (available for premium subscribers only). Here's a link to our Contact Form.

Help Center

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
2checkout, confirmation, integration, receipt