The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:46 PM

Question

How to set up standard prices that can easily be updated?

I have two Ecwid stores. Both have quite a few products. I just had to go thru and update the prices for all products, manually, one by one!

Is there a way that I can set up prices for each type of product, then assign each product the price type that's right for it, then when I need to update prices, I only have to update the few different price types, and all my products will automatically now have the new prices based on the price type that I've assigned to them? If so, how do I do this?

This should be a very easy feature to set up since it's just a database lookup.

It also seems to me that many, if not most users would benefit from being able to update prices this way.

Thank you,

Steve
Old 12-03-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve71121 View Post
I have two Ecwid stores. Both have quite a few products. I just had to go thru and update the prices for all products, manually, one by one!

Is there a way that I can set up prices for each type of product, then assign each product the price type that's right for it, then when I need to update prices, I only have to update the few different price types, and all my products will automatically now have the new prices based on the price type that I've assigned to them? If so, how do I do this?

This should be a very easy feature to set up since it's just a database lookup.

It also seems to me that many, if not most users would benefit from being able to update prices this way.

Thank you,

Steve
Hi!

I believe our import feature will suit your needs. It allows updating prices (and other products information) in bulk by uploading CSV file.
So, once your prices are changed, you can correct them in your CSV file and upload it to Ecwid.
Please, refer to this article for details: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/26373353/...productsinbulk
Old 08-03-2015, 04:48 PM

Now it's possible guys to bulk edit a lot of product information, including quantity, price, enable/disable, options, choices and more.
Take a look at this piece of gold here:
https://my.ecwid.com/cp/CP.html#apps...product-editor
http://ecwidoptionsmanager.azurewebsites.net/help

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.