The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-15-2014, 01:02 AM

trouble setting up my products into my store with ecwid

cant import in catagories, sizes, colors, bulk imports..need help getting my product imported into my store into catagories, i have over 10,000 products and cannot import them one at a time. I have tried everything and can not get product into my store properly. I cant use one product and have different sizes, colors, etc... can anyone help me figure this out??

http://www.irishomeandgarden.com because i have tried to figure this out i have stopped my hosting until i can get it figured out

my email is irishomeandgarden@gmail.com

Last edited by Iris Home and Garden; 08-15-2014 at 01:06 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:39 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris Home and Garden View Post
cant import in catagories, sizes, colors, bulk imports..need help getting my product imported into my store into catagories, i have over 10,000 products and cannot import them one at a time. I have tried everything and can not get product into my store properly. I cant use one product and have different sizes, colors, etc... can anyone help me figure this out??

http://www.irishomeandgarden.com because i have tried to figure this out i have stopped my hosting until i can get it figured out

my email is irishomeandgarden@gmail.com
Hello,

I am very sorry you have faced with issues importing your products.

Could you please clarify how exactly you import products in your store?

The thing is Ecwid import/export tools currently don't support product options and bulk discounts unfortunately. However you can use X-cart file format to import categories, products and product options in your store. Here are details: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...and%C2%A0ecwid

Moreover as far as I can see you are on Free plan at the moment. You are able to upload up to 10 products on this plan. To upload more than 10,000 products in your store you should subscribe to Ecwid Unlimited plan. Please refer to this article to learn more about Ecwid plans and features: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...ures-breakdown
Old 08-15-2014, 12:08 PM

I import doba with a csv file and I figured out how to put product info into csv file properly but when I try to import to my store to a category it adds it to the category as well as each item acting as it's own category, so when you click on shop it shows my different category's and all the products as well which it should only show main category's then click on that to go to products. Also I can't figure out how to have 1 item with choices of size, colors, etc....

I have never done this before so that may be most of the issue but I have done everything I know and watched every video but nothing I have seen seems to cover my issues,

Is there anyone that can import product into the store, and help me understand how to do it?

Thank you
Old 08-21-2014, 12:15 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I import doba with a csv file and I figured out how to put product info into csv file properly but when I try to import to my store to a category it adds it to the category as well as each item acting as it's own category, so when you click on shop it shows my different category's and all the products as well which it should only show main category's then click on that to go to products. Also I can't figure out how to have 1 item with choices of size, colors, etc....

I have never done this before so that may be most of the issue but I have done everything I know and watched every video but nothing I have seen seems to cover my issues,

Is there anyone that can import product into the store, and help me understand how to do it?

Thank you
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

I am very sorry you have faced with issues importing your products.

Could you send me CSV file that you are using for importing and screenshot of your import settings? I will check what seems to be the problem.

Regarding your question about choices of size, colors, etc. - as I've mentioned in my previous post Ecwid import/export tools don't support product options unfortunately.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:52 PM

Sergey,
I will try and send a csv file to you this afternoon as I'm working my day job right now and don't have access to them, also I read that ecwid doesn't support some of my issues, do you know of someone that will import my products into my store and help me understand the process? I had unlimited account but because I was unable to achieve the imports properly I went to free version until I could get this figured out. I fully intend to go unlimited again as soon as I can get things going.

Thanks and I will send csv file as soon as I can.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:08 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Sergey,
I will try and send a csv file to you this afternoon as I'm working my day job right now and don't have access to them, also I read that ecwid doesn't support some of my issues, do you know of someone that will import my products into my store and help me understand the process? I had unlimited account but because I was unable to achieve the imports properly I went to free version until I could get this figured out. I fully intend to go unlimited again as soon as I can get things going.

Thanks and I will send csv file as soon as I can.
Hello,

Thank you for update.

I'm looking forward for your CSV file, so I could investigate it and help you import it.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:54 PM

Now it's possible guys to bulk edit a lot of product information, including quantity, price, enable/disable, options, choices and more.
Take a look at this piece of gold here:
https://my.ecwid.com/cp/CP.html#apps...product-editor
http://ecwidoptionsmanager.azurewebsites.net/help
The Following User Says Thank You to Wagner Bertolini Junior For This Useful Post:
river (08-04-2015)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.