The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-18-2015, 06:09 PM

Price per quantity

Hello:

I want to buy the premium service, but before i want to know if its possible manage prices depends the quantity purchased. For example:

48 Bottles costs: $1.200 COP the unit, but if my customer buy 108 Units, the price change to $1.000 COP and if buy 204 units the price change to $990 COP.

Its possible? I need manage 5 ranges of prices depends the quantity purchased...

Thanks...
Old 12-21-2015, 09:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agua Personalizada FriB View Post
Hello:

I want to buy the premium service, but before i want to know if its possible manage prices depends the quantity purchased. For example:

48 Bottles costs: $1.200 COP the unit, but if my customer buy 108 Units, the price change to $1.000 COP and if buy 204 units the price change to $990 COP.

Its possible? I need manage 5 ranges of prices depends the quantity purchased...

Thanks...
Hello!

We already replied to your request via email. However, I will post the answer here for those who might be also interested in it.

Your aim can be achieved by using Bulk discount pricing option. Basically, the bulk discount pricing feature provides an ability to offer tiered pricing for each product in Ecwid based on quantity tiers. For example, a product costs $10, but if you buy 3 items, the price will be dropped to $8 each instead. Please, refer to this article for the details: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/port...scount-pricing

Please, note, this feature is available in paid Ecwid plans. As far I can see, you created your store using our application for Wix, so in order to use the bulk discount pricing feature you need to upgrade your account to Premium plan. Please, use this instruction to upgrade to Premium plan: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/port...etopremiumplan

I hope this helps! If there are any questions, do not hesitate to ask, I’m glad to help you.
Ecwid Knowlegde Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.