The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-19-2014, 09:44 PM

Lightbulb

Change buttons on specific items

How can I have different button buy designs for different items. (ie a christmas looking button for christmas items and spring looking buy button on spring items).

thanks for your help!
Old 11-20-2014, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painting for Life View Post
How can I have different button buy designs for different items. (ie a christmas looking button for christmas items and spring looking buy button on spring items).

thanks for your help!
Hi,

Technically it’s possible to implement such an option, but it will require advanced knowledge of Javascript. I’ll clarify. There is one mutual buy button code for all the products. Hence if you change this, it affects all buttons. Thus the solution could be the script that will diversify the buttons of different products and then change them in different ways. I can advise you to contact Qualiteam company for some help: http://www.qtmsoft.com/software-outsourcing.html They are working on custom solutions for Ecwid as well and may develop something for you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
button configure, buy button, buy buttons, custom button, custom buttons