The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:39 PM

Payment details text-changing text color

I changed the background to my checkout page. The name/address text is black and can't be seen on the black background. Whenever I change it to white, the field text changes to white as well. What is the code to just change the name/address text?

Thanks!

Last edited by Mo Cie; 08-14-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Cie View Post
I changed the background to my checkout page. The name/address text is black and can't be seen on the black background. Whenever I change it to white, the field text changes to white as well. What is the code to just change the name/address text?

It can be seen here:

http://rasputinleather.com/

after you add something to the shopping bag and then you'll see it on the checkout page.

Thanks!
Hello,

In order to change the text color on Name and address labels, please, add the following code to you custom CSS theme:

Code:
label.ecwid-fieldLabel {
    color: #ffffff;
}
In case you want to change the text color of "Street address, P.O. box, company name, c/o" and "Apartment, suite, unit, building, floor, etc." labels on the checkout page, please add the following code to your custom CSS theme:

Code:
div.ecwid-note {
    color: #ffffff;
}
Instead of #ffffff feel free to add any color value.

Last edited by Liza Savelyeva; 08-14-2013 at 07:23 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.