The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-23-2015, 03:45 PM

HTML Source Editor Not Working | Opens Empty Container since Monday 2015-05-18

Cannot type html code, only WYSIWYG window works

Please fix, thanks
Old 05-25-2015, 05:55 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haveit2go.com View Post

Please fix, thanks
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

I was able to see this situation in my own test Ecwid store and this issue has been reported to our development team. I will update you here when I hear any updates from them.

Thank you for your patience.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:15 AM

<div class="ecwid ecwid-SingleProduct ecwid-Product ecwid-Product-50736066" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Product" data-single-product-id="50736066"><div itemprop="image"></div><div class="ecwid-title" itemprop="name"></div><div itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer" itemscope itemprop="offers"><div class="ecwid-productBrowser-price ecwid-price" itemprop="price"></div></div><div customprop="options"></div><div customprop="qty"></div><div customprop="addtobag"></div></div><script type="text/javascript" src="http://app.ecwid.com/script.js?7082205&data_platform=singleproduct" charset="utf-8"></script><script type="text/javascript">xSingleProduct()</script>
Old 05-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzalovers View Post
<div class="ecwid ecwid-SingleProduct ecwid-Product ecwid-Product-50736066" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Product" data-single-product-id="50736066"><div itemprop="image"></div><div class="ecwid-title" itemprop="name"></div><div itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer" itemscope itemprop="offers"><div class="ecwid-productBrowser-price ecwid-price" itemprop="price"></div></div><div customprop="options"></div><div customprop="qty"></div><div customprop="addtobag"></div></div><script type="text/javascript" src="http://app.ecwid.com/script.js?7082205&data_platform=singleproduct" charset="utf-8"></script><script type="text/javascript">xSingleProduct()</script>
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Do you have the same issue? If you have another question, then please let me know what it is so I can help you.

As I can see, our development team have found the way to fix it and is should appear in one of the next Ecwid updates. I will update everyone here once it's released.
Thank you.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:06 PM

yeah, i place a single product in my wix page with the HTML code option from ecwid and when i try it the widget didnt allow me to add the final buy to the cart.
That's the code that i put in my page and looks like is not synchronized to the cart
Old 05-27-2015, 08:38 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzalovers View Post
yeah, i place a single product in my wix page with the HTML code option from ecwid and when i try it the widget didnt allow me to add the final buy to the cart.
That's the code that i put in my page and looks like is not synchronized to the cart
Hi,

Thank you for these details.

In this forum thread we are discussing a situation, when you go to Ecwid control panel > Catalog > Products > Select a product > Click the 'HTML' icon in the product description area and the contents of HTML version of your product description are empty, although they are present in the visual description editor.

Our development team is working on the fix for this at the moment, so it will work correctly after one of the next Ecwid updates. I will inform you here when it happens.

The situation that you are describing, is happening due to how Wix websites work: if you add any code into the HTML widget in Wix editor, that content will be added into the iframe. An iframe HTML element is not connected to the rest of the page.

So if you add your embedded product code into that widget, then it will basically have another counter for minicart, and it will synchronise with the minicart extension of your Ecwid app on Wix if you refresh the page, because Ecwid stores the minicart contents in the storage of your browser and when the page is loaded for the first time or reloaded, this content is updated everywhere.

For Wix built websites, I strongly recommend you to use Ecwid application for Wix exclusively, and if you need to point to a specific product or category from another page, then you can open that product/category in your main store page on your website and grab the link from the browser's address bar, then create a link on that another page, so it will lead to where you need it. As I see, your website http://soypizzalover.wix.com/ is already working in a similar way.

Please create a separate forum thread if you have any further questions about this situation.
Thank you.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:18 AM

Thanks, in purposes of design and practicality to our clients, i wanted to have a specific product in each page (as you may have seen in the website) i hope there will be a way to add only one product in wix pages. Thanks any way, and congratulations for the quick answer, the support service is pretty good thanks
Old 05-27-2015, 02:10 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haveit2go.com View Post

Please fix, thanks
We have released a fix for this issue, so please check your Ecwid control panel and let me know if this issue still persists.

Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.