The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:11 AM

promotion codes

I am currently using promotion codes in my store But need to find a way to stop the use of promotions on products that have a discount for multiple products.
So if I have a product that has a discount for orders of 3 and over, I don’t want the promotion used for these purchases, yet if they order under 3 the promotion code is valid.
As my promotion code is for 4% and my volume discount is 10%. So I don't want the additional 4% applied to the 10% on volume purchase.
How do I work this?
Old 05-11-2015, 02:05 PM

I'm afraid that is not possible. You can restict promotion codes to single products or categories but not inside the product itself in regards of quantities
Old 05-11-2015, 02:24 PM

Thanks.
Will have to see if I can work around this.
Peter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
promotion codes