The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:54 PM

Sorry, we do not ship to this location

I've checked my products and I have entered weights and checked the box marked "this product requires shipping. I've set up my shipping options for the US & Canada with USPS. I've tried to use the default account, and my own shipping account. Each time I try a test order, I get the same results.

Instead of the ability to choose a shipping option, "Sorry, we do not ship to this location." appears.

I'm missing something in my settings, I know. Ideas?

Nina
Barnaby Glen Soap
Old 03-13-2016, 09:06 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby Glen View Post
I've checked my products and I have entered weights and checked the box marked "this product requires shipping. I've set up my shipping options for the US & Canada with USPS. I've tried to use the default account, and my own shipping account. Each time I try a test order, I get the same results.

Instead of the ability to choose a shipping option, "Sorry, we do not ship to this location." appears.

I'm missing something in my settings, I know. Ideas?

Nina
Barnaby Glen Soap
Hello!

I'm very sorry that you've faced this issue. I'll be happy to help!

I've just tested your store, which is: http://www.barnabyglensoap.com/index.html I’ve added "Wedding, Bridal Shower, or Birthday Party Favors, 15 Soap Favors" product to cart, proceeded to checkout, entered USA shipping address and here are the shipping rates I have received:

Looks like all the proper methods are applied correctly. I didn't receive the error "Sorry, we do not ship to this location". Usually this error indicates that the shipping address submitted by the buyer is not in the list of zones where your store ships to. The solution depends on what shipping method type you are using. Here you can find the detailed info about this error: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...rroroncheckout

If you're still getting this error, please let me know what product exactly you add to the cart, and what shipping address exactly is used. Thank you.
Ecwid Knowlegde Base
Old 04-08-2016, 11:22 PM

I am having the same issue, only one customer, says we do not ship to Washington state.

Nothing on my end suggests we dont, i have it set to ship to the entire USA.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:44 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Shean View Post
I am having the same issue, only one customer, says we do not ship to Washington state.

Nothing on my end suggests we dont, i have it set to ship to the entire USA.
Hi Mark,

I am sorry this happened.

I tried to get the "Sorry, we do not ship to this location" error in your store http://shotgunswitch.com/store but I couldn't.

I added Feed Tube Selector Switch to the bag > wend to checkout > put United States, WA, 98001 shipping address to the form and successfully received shipping rate for this location. Please, see the screenshot:

Can you confirm that the issue persists on your side? If yes, send me additional info for further troubleshooting:

1. URL of the product that you add to bag;
2. Shipping address that you put to the form.

Thank you!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:55 PM

This issue has been resolved. There was an extra character (`) in my shipping zip code which was so tiny that no one noticed it for several hours. Thanks to a very persistent Ecwid customer rep.

Nina
Old 05-12-2016, 03:34 AM

Default Same problem here

Hi,
Im experiencing the same message when i do my test shipment. I input the address and it says(Lo sentimos, no realizamos envíos a esta ubicación) does any one have any ideas of what I may be doing wrong? Or how i may get this test order to work. thx!
Old 06-30-2016, 05:07 PM

Hello,

I am having a similar problem, but it is about destination zones.
I have an online store (gatozarolho.com) destined to the European Union countries.
I recently found that most countries were not able to purchase my products because I hadn't defined the states for each countries.
But if state selection is required, there are countries that weren't divided by states, such as Croatia!
How can I fix this problem? Can't I make sales for countries that don't have states, according to the Ecwid listings?

Thank you,

Henrique
Old 06-30-2016, 05:27 PM

It seems that, on placing an order, the selection of a state is mandatory.
Is there a way I can change this?
Old 11-03-2016, 07:50 PM

I too am having the same issue. I localized the shipping zone to one area of the country(New England, in this case) But when I put in for a test order, I get the same message "sorry, we cannot ship to that location."
http://www.ecosmartcleaningsupplies.com/store Here is the link. Thanks!
Old 11-14-2016, 07:00 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecosmartcleaningsupplies View Post
I too am having the same issue. I localized the shipping zone to one area of the country(New England, in this case) But when I put in for a test order, I get the same message "sorry, we cannot ship to that location."
http://www.ecosmartcleaningsupplies.com/store Here is the link. Thanks!
Hi,

'Sorry, we do not ship to this location' message shows that the shipping methods are set up incorrectly in the store. I've checked your control panel settings and here is what I see.

First, you have one shipping method available for the USA zone. This zone includes several states, which means that you are going to ship the orders only there, see the screenshot:

The next thing I've noticed is that you have enabled only one USPS shipping method – U.S.P.S. Priority Mail™. When you set up a carrier-calculated shipping method like this one, you have to make sure that this method can be applied to your products' weight and the destinations.

I've checked your storefront. I tried selecting different states and entering different zip codes. The shipping method displays fine, see the screenshot:

If you still see 'Sorry, we do not ship to this location' message, please specify which address (State and zip code) you enter on checkout and which products exactly you add to bag then.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.