The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2014, 09:37 PM

Default Ecwid Mobile integration with PayPal Here and online store

Problems with Ecwid Mobile/PayPal Here integration for full POS capability. Please help:
#1 Our PayPal Here app only works with the Ecwid mobile app, not the simple app from the site store.
#2 The PPH app likewise doesn't work with the full site store either. It only works for orders entered using the mobile app. We need the ability to print a sales receipt/invoice to give to the customer. This can only be done with the web store.
#3 The mobile app only syncs items, not options, from the site store and we have 4-5 options on several of our products. Hence you cannot enter an order properly from the mobile app without first adding several un-synced options. Major shortcoming.
#4 The online sales data brought into the mobile app is for information purposes only and cannot be paid using the swipe even though the status is unpaid. Major shortcoming.
#5 The PPH app will not allow multiple payment methods per transaction, i.e.$1300 via cc and $200 via cash. Major shortcoming.
#6 There is no way to add a non-standard line item and amount, i.e. negotiated discount or unique item not previously configured, only enter the total sale amount.

Please tell me I'm just missing a setting or two...otherwise this is no better an option than QB GoPayment. The mobile app needs to be able to provide swipe capability for any unpaid order regardless of how it got into the app, and the ability to print an invoice, and the ability to accept multiple payment methods for a single transaction.

Thanks,
MKM
The Following User Says Thank You to Monty McGee For This Useful Post:
Psccrown (09-27-2014)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
mobile app, paypal here, swipe