The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:57 PM

Paypal Advanced for Australia

Excitement has just turned to dispare, please tell me that Paypal Advanced is available for credit card payment - Australia, I cant see that option enabled for Australia, am I doing something wrong...
Old 03-01-2013, 04:17 AM

Hi Ecwid,

Can you please let me know if you are planning to add Website Payments Pro – Hosted Solution for Australia. It has been added for other countries. I am really relying on this. If you could please let me know either way I would really appreciate it for future planning and decisions...Cheers,Lloyd
Old 03-02-2013, 02:56 AM

Hi I only have the option for Paypal standard and payflow for Australia but paypal advanced and pro hosted is available for all other countries. I need to set up PayPal’s Website Payments Pro for Australia, is there any way that I can do this please?
Old 03-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDS View Post
Hi I only have the option for Paypal standard and payflow for Australia but paypal advanced and pro hosted is available for all other countries. I need to set up PayPal’s Website Payments Pro for Australia, is there any way that I can do this please?
Hi,

The following PayPal methods integrated in Ecwid are available for Australia:
PayPal Standard, PayPal Express Checkout, PayFlow Link, Payments Pro Hosted. PayPal Advanced method work only for US merchants.

To setup PayPal Payments Pro Hosted, please proceed to your Ecwid control panel, System Settings -> Payment -> PayPal -> select Payments Pro Hosted method, fill in the required fields and click 'Save'.

If you'd like to use the same opportunity offered within PayPal Advanced method, i.e. customers are not redirected to PayPal site and complete the transaction within your store pages, you can use PayFlow Link method.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanna For This Useful Post:
Rony:2054176@deleted (03-05-2013)
Old 03-05-2013, 10:42 AM

I feel like I am headbutting a brick wall with ECWID at the moment, I dont have the Payments Pro Hosted option to choose from? I have attached 2 screen shots of what I have to choose from for credits cards and paypal (for Austalia). I need to select and set up Paypal Payments Pro Hosted (Australia). I keep getting told that this option is available for Australia, please put me out of my misery, what dont I have that option to select? How can I set up Paypal Payments Pro Hosted (Australia) given the options I have available? Please help?

Old 03-05-2013, 01:25 PM

Have you tried just selecting the desired payment method and setting it up, despite the labels?
Old 03-23-2013, 02:33 AM

Payment Pro Hosted for Australia seems to be working no problems even thought I selected it as a payment option under "other countries". Thanks for the heads up about that just wanted to confirm before setting up and paying fees.

Paypal have advised I need to check with ECWID about AMEX payment. They said it needs to be activated from ECWID before Paypal pro hosted can begin processing them? Could you please help with this one, dont know where to start?

Is there also any way to customize the payment page where the paypal pro hosted is displayed. None of the customization tools from Paypal's end are making any difference to the look and feel, except for Pay Now button and text.

Thanks heaps
Lloyd
Old 03-27-2013, 08:55 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

Do I understand it rightly that AMEX credit cards aren't accepted when you try to pay via PayPal? Please, explain what the problem is. As I know you can enable/disable credit
cards in your PayPal account. Please, check whether Amex is enabled: in Admin> Configuration> Credit Cards.

The PayPal payment form, appearing on the last checkout step, is an iframe pulled out from PayPal, all its content is generated and controlled by PayPal, unfortunately you can't modify it anyhow from within Ecwid.
But PayPal does allow customizing the layout. Please, check your PayPal manager, Profile -> 'Customization' under the Website payment settings section.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.